7. The Psychs

That night, Jimin picked Taehyung and Jeongguk up and proceeded to the canteen while Jeongyeon went along with the rest. 

"Don't worry, they are really nice people" Jimin said on their way. "Are they your classmates or something?" Jeongguk asked. 

"No, they are our seniors. Two of them are in final year and the other two are in third year" Jimin said. 

"Then why did you become friends?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk whipped his head towards him because of the rude tone in which he asked it. 

Jimin looked like he didn't care about how rude Taehyung sounded. "Somehow....we just connected" he said and shrugged. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away from him, focusing on the moonlight filtering through the trees on their way. 

Jeongguk frowned. 'Is he getting possessed again?' he thought, but decided not to bring it up in front of Jimin. He prayed that Taehyung wouldn't get completely possessed in front of everyone. That would be horrible and extremely embarrassing. 

"Hey" Jimin called out once he neared a table in the cafeteria, containing four guys and a girl that Jeongguk recognized as Jimin's girlfriend. 

"Hey" all of them responded with their heads still buried into their phones. Jimin gestured to Taehyung and Jeongguk to sit down along with them. One of them finally placed their phone on the table and lifted their head up. "Hi, Taehyung and Jeongguk" they said. 

"Hello" Jeongguk said, but Taehyung rolled his eyes again. He stopped wondering how people seemed to know them before they even introduced themselves. 

"You are Jeongguk and he is Taehyung, right?" a grumpy looking guy asked, putting his phone aside as well and pointing to Jeongguk and Taehyung respectively. 

"H-How did you..." 

"Know you guys?" the guy who first talked to them asked. 

"Yeah" Jeongguk said. 

"Because you are new in our floor and we are gonna be a family soon. Jimin's father asked us to take special care of you guys" the guy said with a dimpled smirk and winked at Jeongguk. 

"What do you mean?!" Taehyung snapped angrily and slammed the table hard. Jeongguk flinched with a small gasp and grabbed Taehyung's arm to try and cool him down. 

He looked around at the others and noticed that they simply looked oddly satisfied. None of them showed any signs of being scared or worried or even displeased by Taehyung's behaviour. 

"Okay, get your foods and then we can start the introductions and doubt clearing sessions, what do you say?" the dimpled guy asked. 

The others simply nodded and got up along with him, but Taehyung huffed in annoyance. "You get my food" he said to Jeongguk. 

"Okay. You try to relax, okay? Remember the promise you made to me? You said you won't scare me again. Keep that in mind and try to cool down, okay?" Jeongguk whispered once the rest of them left. 

Taehyung looked away from him and huffed again. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I got pissed off" he said and looked down. 

"It's okay" Jeongguk said and massaged his shoulders subtly before looking up and locking eyes with the grumpy guy who was standing far away from them, next to the food counter. 

"I'll go and get some food" he said and walked away from Taehyung, giving him some space to cool down. 

"Okay, so I will start it" the dimpled guy said once everyone settled down. "I am Kim Namjoon. Third year, Physics Major" he said. "Ohh! I am majoring in Physics too!!" Jeongguk exclaimed excitedly.