29. Full moon 6

Jeongguk was in tears by the time the black wolf let out a loud and happy howl to signify the end of their transformation. 

Before Seokjin could even finish signaling to them that it was now safe to go to their partners, Jeongguk dashed up to the brown wolf and threw his arms around its neck. 

"Oh my god, Taehyung, oh my god, oh my god, oh god, oh god" he cried and kissed its face multiple times. "It looked so  fucking painful, oh my god, my Taehyung" he continued crying. 

Taehyung let out a long whine at that and wrapped one of his front limbs around Jeongguk to pull him closer. 

"He's asking you not to cry. They don't like it when we cry" Jeongyeon said and it was then that he recalled how none of the rest of them cried during the transformation. 

"Ohh? But it's hard to watch" Jeongguk sniffled. 

"I know. We get used to it. Just keep this in mind. By crying, you are giving them more pain than what they are already going through" Hoseok said. 

"Ohh. Okay" Jeongguk said and wiped his tears. He didn't want to give Taehyung anymore pain. He looked back at the whining wolf and placed his hands on either side of its face. 

However, the wolf shook its head out of his hands and wiggled its huge body vigorously. 

"Woah, woah, woah, what's wrong?!" Jeongguk asked as he took a step back to watch Taehyung wiggle his body and jump side to side eagerly. 

"Here" Seokjin said and Jeongguk turned to his side just in time to catch a flying bunch of keys. "He wants to play with you. You can free him and play if you want. Just make sure you tie him back properly when you are done playing" he said. 

"I can do that?!" Jeongguk asked incredulously. 

"You know what? On second thoughts, I wanna play too" Seokjin said and asked Jeongguk to throw the keys back to him. 

"Me too" Jeongyeon and Hoseok said together. "Let's have some fun then" Seokjin said with a grin and unlocked the shackles and chains around each of the wolves. 

The second he freed Taehyung from his binds, he leaped at Jeongguk. Jeongguk gasped loudly, expecting his back to hit the ground, but it his soft fur instead. It was then that he realized that Taehyung was rolling on the ground with Jeongguk tightly secured in his limbs. 

"Ahh, Taehyunnnggggg" Jeongguk laughed loudly and reached out to scratch behind the wolf's ear. Taehyung howled loudly at that and hung his tongue out. 

Jeongguk, realizing what Taehyung was about to do, widened his eyes and yelled immediately, but he was too late. Taehyung had already run his tongue across Jeongguk's cheek, and was currently panting aggressively with his tongue still hanging out. 

"Oh no, Taehyuuuuuunnnngggg" Jeongguk groaned and wiped his cheek, but the wolf wasn't having it. It got down on all fours in front of Jeongguk and wagged its tail vigorously, hitting the floor continuously in the process. 

"You want me to hop on?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung hit his tail to the floor and panted harder even though he didn't understand what Jeongguk asked him. 

"Okay, okay" Jeongguk couldn't stop laughing. He walked to the wolf's side and threw his arm across its back to be able to climb on it, but before he could throw his leg across it as well, a creamy brown wolf bounded past him with Jeongyeon squealing loudly on it. 

He laughed at her and looked at the other two wolves. The black wolf was on the ground on its back while Seokjin sat on it and tickled it hard while laughing his head off. Hoseok was running behind Yoongi's tail, making the poor white wolf chase him in circles. 

The basement rang with howls and whines and laughter. Jeongguk shook his head with a grin and climbed onto Taehyung when the wolf whined impatiently and wiggled its body, reminding him to get on. 

"Yeah, yeah, I got on. GO!" Jeongguk exclaimed, but his body was thrown back by the force of Taehyung bounding across the room, trying to race Jimin and his partner. 

"Yayyyy, we win!!!! Jeongyeon exclaimed loudly when her wolf bounded past Jeongguk's wolf. 

"Not fair!! Taehyuunngggg!!!" Jeongguk exclaimed, but Taehyung wasn't interested in the race anymore. He rolled once again with Jeongguk still on him. "EOMMA!!!" Jeongguk screamed, but his wolf managed to secure him in its limbs before he could reach the ground. 

"Oh my god, you naughty bitch" Jeongguk said and chuckled, but the chuckle soon turned to hard laughter where he had to clutch his stomach to stop it from aching. 

Taehyung's body shook along with his own. It took him some time to realize that he was laughing as well and that just made him laugh harder. When had he ever heard of a wolf laughing? 

"Lemme try something" Jeongguk said and got off the floor. He dusted his hands and pants off before gesturing to the wolf to get up as well. 

Once the wolf was on all fours, he bent down and held Taehyung's front limbs. Without warning, he lifted them off the floor and tried to make the wolf stand on two legs. 

Taehyung, however, had other plans. Once he made sure that Jeongguk was holding onto his limbs well, he pushed him to the ground, making sure his imprint hit the ground gently. 

"OHH?!" Jeongguk yelled and burst out laughing as Taehyung stood above him with his front limbs on each of Jeongguk's hands and its rear limbs next to Jeongguk's ankles. 

"Get off!!" he exclaimed with a laugh, but Taehyung bent forward and poked Jeongguk's neck with his snout. 

"It tickles, it tickles" Jeongguk giggled and jerked to the side, but Taehyung's snout followed his neck. "Oh god, you are so naughty" Jeongguk laughed and threw his arms around the wolf's neck. 

Taehyung wiggled his body happily at that and looked up at him and licked his cheek again. Before Jeongguk could chuckle and wipe his cheek off with another whine, the wolf bent down and pressed his snout to his lips, making his imprint gasp loudly.