13. Violent

What jagi wants, jagi gets . \ _ / .

***********************

Jeongguk woke up to Taehyung banging on the door the next morning. It took him a minute to remember that he had fallen asleep after having sex with his girlfriend while Taehyung went to Jimin's house to party with all of them. 

"Aish, he forgot his keys again" he grumbled and pushed the comforter off his body. It was when the cold morning air hit places that air generally doesn't hit that he realized that he was naked. 

"JEONGGUK!!" 

"YEAH, I'M COMING!!" Jeongguk yelled back as he scrambled to the other side of the bed to grab his clothes, totally forgetting about the fact that his girlfriend was fast asleep and was just as naked as himself. 

He heard angry knocks on the door once again and ran to open the door. 

"Jeon-gguk?" Dahyun croaked out with one of her eyes still closed. Jeongguk found it really cute and wanted nothing more than to get back to the bed and squeeze the life out of her cheeks, but the way Taehyung's calls were slowly turning to growls was scaring him. 

Was he getting possessed today? 

Jeongguk remembered how Taehyung's eyes kept flickering gold the previous night, but he also remembered how Taehyung did not show the typical 'possessed behaviour' that he had shown the other three times. 

'Maybe he's going to get possessed today. Maybe yesterday was just an illusion' he thought as he ran back to Dahyun and wrapped her in the comforter. 

"Hyung is here, don't get out of the bed, okay?" he said and pecked her lips before running back to the door and throwing it open. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said as he stared at a fuming Taehyung with wide eyes. Taehyung threw him a nasty glare and shoved him away from the door before striding inside. 

Jeongguk felt sad, but he honestly got used to Taehyung manhandling him that way. He closed the door and walked in behind him. 

He gasped suddenly, noticing blood and deep cut like injuries on the back of Taehyung's neck. 

He was just about to open his mouth to ask him what happened to his neck when Taehyung's eyes fell on Dahyun, who was beginning to tremble for a reason that she herself didn't know. She just felt scared. 

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung spat at her angrily. "I...I.ca-...I'm...I'm sorry, I...I'll leave" she stumbled over her words and tried to get the comforter off her body.

"NO, STOP!!" Jeongguk yelled, reminding her that she didn't have her clothes on. "Hyung, we...umm...we did...umm...we-"

"You fucked her?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk could clearly see that Taehyung was getting more and more annoyed. 

"Umm, yeah, and umm...she doesn't...umm....she will leave if you stay in the bathroom for a minute" Jeongguk said. 

"Ohh....hurry up" Taehyung spat at her again and rushed to the washroom. 

He was not in the mood to see his best friend's girl without her clothes when his own girlfriend dumped him with a completely shitty reason. 

He knew it was going to happen. Namjoon had warned him that it was going to happen. Humans' instinct made them fear people like Taehyung even if they didn't know what people like Taehyung were. They just felt scared and so they maintained their distance. 

He knew it, but it didn't mean it hurt any less. To have the girl you like look at you like you are a wild animal waiting to pounce on her hurt. But he couldn't do anything about it. That was what came with his kind of birth.