31. Confusing thoughts

Double update because my goose baby reminded me that she was breathing. 

Also because I finished typing this novel and I can't wait to publish the chapters all at once lol. 

************************

Three weeks, three days, three hours, three minutes, three seconds later.....

"WHAT DOES SHE MEAN HE IS HER BIAS?!?!?! I AM HER BOYFRIEND, NOT THAT DAMN SINGER!!!" Jeongguk yelled and threw his phone down at the floor. 

Taehyung, who had been in the middle of shaving his beard off before going to his classes, ran out of the bathroom with a worried expression and grabbed Jeongguk's face immediately. 

"It's okay, it's okay. She doesn't like him, she likes you. It's okay" he said, but Jeongguk was already out of his angry fit. 

"Yeah" he said and sighed. "Ughhh, why am I even getting angry for that?" he asked and bent forward to hold his head in his hands. 

"Cause it's full moon tonight. It's okay. It's normal to get angry during pre-transformation" Taehyung said and pried Jeongguk's hands off his head. He held them tight in his own hands and squeezed them, making him look up at him. 

"Shall we stay back today? Classes are not that important" he suggested. 

"Please?" Jeongguk whispered. 

"Done. Lemme go and wash my face and then we can go for a drive" Taehyung said and got off the bed. "Aish, I shaved unnecessarily. This is gonna grow back by evening, anyways. I wouldn't have shaved if I knew we weren't going to the classes" he sighed and walked into the bathroom, making Jeongguk chuckle at him. 

Lately, he had been finding everything that Taehyung did funny or worthy looking up to. 

Even though he was scared to put a proper name to those new feelings, he knew pretty well what they were. 

Every time his thoughts tried to bend slightly, he disciplined them and made them go back straight, but that method wasn't working anymore. 

The darned man didn't leave his thoughts even when he was out on dates with his girlfriend. 

Lately, it felt as if he was going on dates with her only to prove to everyone that he was straight and that he had a girlfriend, even though he knew very well that his thoughts weren't really going straight anymore. 

Taehyung didn't try to bulldoze his way into his mind anymore and that bothered Jeongguk as well. 

It was as if Taehyung figured out that he had made his way into Jeongguk's heart already. As if Taehyung knew that it was only a matter of time before Jeongguk fell hard for him. As if he knew that he was already falling hard for him. 

It had only been three months ago when Jeongguk was arguing that he was straight and that he couldn't love Taehyung back, but it felt like a year. A year of Jeongguk slowly noticing Taehyung more and more and more and more. 

His latest google searches consisted of questions like, 'can we turn gay for a single person?', 'people who are gay for a single person in their life', 'people who are straight but like someone of the same gender' and so on. 

"Are you trying to predict the world's end?" Taehyung's voice penetrated through his thoughts, making him realize that he was done shaving and was standing in front of him with his clothes changed and his hair combed. 

"Ahh, no, no" Jeongguk said with a chuckle and got off the bed to change into better clothes. "Can I drive today, hyung?" he asked once he was done changing.