33. Who's cheating on who?

"Do you regret it?" Taehyung asked. 

"I don't, hyung" Jeongguk whispered and pressed himself closer to Taehyung.

"Then you know what to do" Taehyung said and leaned his forehead on Jeongguk's forehead.

Jeongguk smiled gently. "I do" he said.

Taehyung smiled back at him. "Good boy" he said and pecked him once again. "Let's go and have some lunch. I'm starving."

Jeongguk chuckled. "Yeah, let's go" he said and it was then that he noticed that his clothes were as dry as any cloth could ever be, as if they never got wet in the first place. 

"What the fuck?!" he exclaimed with his hands pulling his shirt forward to see what happened to his clothes. 

"That run dried them" Taehyung said with a chuckle and gestured to him to put his shoes on. 

"How?!" Jeongguk asked and bent down to wear the shoes that Taehyung had somehow collected while running. 

"The wind did the work" Taehyung said with another chuckle and threw his arm around Jeongguk's shoulders.

"Ohh.....wow..." Jeongguk said with wide eyes. "I loved that run" he said. 

"I could see that" Taehyung said with a grin that didn't seem to leave his face any time soon. 

Jeongguk bit his lip and looked to his side and tried to organize his thoughts a bit. It felt like a  bomb of realization for him. He regretted not accepting Taehyung's confession earlier. He would have felt this kind of complete feeling sooner. 

Now that he had Taehyung's arm around his shoulder romantically, it felt as if he fit right where he belonged. Like this was what his subconscious had been waiting for ever since he was born. 

He simply couldn't understand how he felt so full and complete. He remembered Taehyung's words from the drive they had had a month and a half ago, the day when Taehyung had kissed him forcefully.

"Did you ever think of being bi?" Taehyung asked. "No, hyung" Jeongguk said without missing a beat. "Hmm.......would you think about it at least in the future?" Taehyung asked hesitantly. "I don't think so" Jeongguk replied. 

But now that he thought about it, if Taehyung asked him the same question again, he would say, 'I am bi already, hyung,' without missing a beat. 

Why had he found it so hard to bend a little when the bent way had such a wonderful masterpiece in it waiting for him? 

He was so into his thoughts that he didn't even notice the fact that they had entered a restaurant. Once the two of them sat down at a table, Taehyung placed his hand on Jeongguk's hand on the table and gave it a small squeeze. 

"Are you thinking about Dahyun?" he asked. 

"Huh? No...umm....just...this and that....." Jeongguk said. 

"Hmm.....what are you going to do about her?" Taehyung asked. 

Jeongguk swallowed hard at that. "I'll try to be gentle about it" he said and looked down at his feet. 

"Hmm.....the waiter's here. Order whatever you want" Taehyung said. 

"Anything is fine, hyung" Jeongguk said with a sigh. Now that the high of the run and the kiss were going down, he was slowly starting to think about his actions. 

He truly liked Dahyun. Sure, he now liked Taehyung more and was going to be with him no matter what, but he still liked Dahyun too. He had no idea how to break up with her for no reason at all. 

He didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to cheat on her continuously either. He already did it once by considering this as a date between him and Taehyung and by kissing Taehyung willingly. He didn't want to do it again. 

After having lunch, the two of them chilled on the beach for a little more while. They bought a couple of sunglasses on the shore and spent some time trying to bury themselves into the sand. 

When they got bored of that, they simply sat down with their arms resting on their knees and talked while staring at the beautiful horizon. 

They didn't notice the time passing. It was almost four in the evening when Taehyung finally suggested going back. 

"There's no telling when you will start ripping things off" were his words. 

When they reached the car, Jeongguk turned his phone on and noticed fifteen missed calls on it. "Fucking shit, I forgot to inform the others" Taehyung cursed from the other side of the car and proceeded to call Namjoon immediately. 

"I'm sorry, hyung........yeah, I'm really sorry......I get it.......I totally forgot about it.....yeah, we're coming back now.....yeah, we'll come straight to Jimin's house.....yeah, I'm sorry....yeah....hmm....yeah, I get it........hmm, see you."

"Got scolded just now" he said and stuck his tongue out with an embarrassed grimace after Namjoon hung up on him. 

"Why didn't you do that mind link thingy?" Jeongguk asked. "We are too far away to do that" Taehyung said and got behind the wheel. 

"How come I'm not getting possessed like you?" Jeongguk asked on their way back. 

"Namjoon hyung said you might not be as aggressive as I was because you already know what's happening. I didn't know anything, right? So confusion added to my frustration and made me more aggressive. He said he wasn't that aggressive either. Neither was Jimin, apparently. Their parents had already told them what was going to happen by the time they matured. 

We don't know when you might get triggered, though. Even the smallest of the small things can trigger you. Remember how I got triggered just because you used my things when I never really had a problem with that on normal days? It's kinda like that" Taehyung explained. 

"Ohh...." Jeongguk said and unlocked his phone when it vibrated because of an incoming message. 

He noticed three pictures from Dahyun and opened them, but froze immediately when he noticed her and the guy standing a bit too close to his liking. He ground his teeth and sat straighter. 

Because of Taehyung's heightened senses, he could hear Jeongguk grinding his teeth quite clearly over the roar of their car's engine. 

"What happened? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, glancing worriedly at Jeongguk. Jeongguk didn't reply. He was busy glaring at his phone while tightening his hold around it unconsciously. 

Taehyung frowned and looked down at Jeongguk's phone. 'Oh, shit!!' he cursed mentally and pulled the car up.