4. Evil Spirit

I changed the description of the book, guys. Check that out. Also, i added this a/n at the starting, but i'm putting it here too, so that you guys don't miss it. 

Before you start, I request you to forget everything you know about 'werewolves'. No Alpha, no Beta, no Omega, no Luna, no heats, no ruts, no mates, nothing.

Just read with a clear mind and try not to compare this book with the other werewolf books that you have read until now. This book has a classic werewolf approach. Remember that.

**************************

A month later.......

"I'm booooooorrreeddd" Jeongguk dragged out and rolled around on the floor that he was lying sprawled out on. 

Taehyung chuckled from the couch that he was sitting on. "Then go out for a run, ass face" he said and changed the channel on the TV. 

Jeongguk widened his eyes and propped up on his elbows with a frown. 

"Hyung, something is seriously wrong with your brain. I need to take you to a doctor before you lose those last two brain cells of yours" he said. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Do whatever you want, lady bug. I'm aaaaaall yours" he mocked. 

"What the fuck? Did you just call me lady bug??!!" Jeongguk asked incredulously. 

"Why? You didn't like that? Should I call you baby starfish?" Taehyung asked. 

"That's it. I'm taking you to a doctor now. Get up and get ready. First you suggest that I go out for a run in the middle of the day when the sun is shining right above our heads and drinking our energies up, and next you start calling me weird bug and fish names. Do you even have those last two brain cells left? Or did they burn up too??" Jeongguk asked, looking at Taehyung with worry sparkling in his eyes. 

Taehyung guffawed at that and threw his remote at Jeongguk. "Stop it. You are so dramatic" he said. 

"I am not dramatic!!!" Jeongguk exclaimed and sprawled back on the floor with his arms and legs stretched out. 

"Yeah, I can clearly see that" Taehyung said sarcastically. 

"Wait!!" Jeongguk exclaimed again and propped back up on his elbows. "You tooootally distracted me. I said I'm bored!!" he said with a fake-crying expression. 

"You want me to get you a girl from Minjae's club?" Taehyung asked without taking his eyes off the television. 

Jeongguk laughed out loud, making it sound as fake as he could. "Very funny" he said. 

"Limited offer. Choose fast" Taehyung said, making Jeongguk prop back up on his elbows in a flash. 

"What?! You are really offering to do that for me?!" Jeongguk asked with wide eyes, excitement evident in those sparkly pupils of his. 

"Yes" Taehyung said shortly. 

Jeongguk put a finger into each of his ears and wiggled them vigorously so that he could hear him better. "You are really, really, really, really offering to get me a girl from your friend's club??" he asked again. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and nodded his head once again. 

"Why?" Jeongguk asked. 

"What do you mean why? You were the one who said you were bored" Taehyung said. 

"No, I mean, why? You never got me a girl no matter how much I begged you. Enjoyed all alone, so why now? Why so suddenly? Are you dying?? Is this some I-have-to-make-sure-to-give-Kookie-all-that-he-wants-so-that-I-can-die-knowing-that-I-showed-him-how-much-I-love-him thing?" Jeongguk asked worriedly.