30. Full moon 6 - Part 2

Jeongguk gasped without actually opening his lips. Before he could register it, the snout was gone and so was Taehyung. It took some time for him to get back to his senses and look around for him.

"Ohh, my baby" he cooed when he finally found his wolf pawing at the ground sadly at a corner of the room.

"Aww, are you sad that I didn't look excited when you kissed me? You turn back into a human and I'll do it for you, okay?" Jeongguk promised. 

He knew that Taehyung wasn't going to understand what he was saying anyway. He didn't have to keep that word. Taehyung wouldn't even know he made such a promise in the first place.

But somehow, the thought didn't sit well with him. It made him feel like a con artist. What was he doing, lying to an animal of all the things? Did he really have to lie when a small part him did want to keep that promise?

However, before he could do anything else, the white wolf bounded into the brown one head first. Jeongguk gasped and jumped back a step, but the brown wolf growled playfully and ran behind the white one.

The white one took asylum behind the black wolf and wiggled its body playfully. The brown wolf hesitated in front of the black one, trying to decide if it was okay for it to go past its Alpha and continue playing with the white wolf.

The black wolf grunted at the brown one and poked its forehead with its snout. The brown wolf growled at that and leaped at the black one, sending the two of them rolling on the ground.

The creamy brown and white wolves joined the other two on the floor as well and the four of them rolled around and ran around each other for a while. The four humans in the room stood grinning and watched their wolves play with each other with no other care in the world.

Somewhere in the middle of their fun, they involved the humans as well and all the eight of them ran around and played while laughing their heads off at each other.

After a while, when it was nearing eleven in the night, Seokjin clapped loudly, making everyone stop in their tracks. Everyone including the black wolf. Well, Seokjin had the black wolf wrapped around his little finger, making him the real leader of the whole gang.

"Time to sleep, babies" he said and jiggled the bunch of keys in his hands. "Is it time already?" Jeongyeon asked while Hoseok and Jeongguk sighed sadly and pouted unconsciously.

The wolves obviously didn't understand what Seokjin said, but the jiggling keys told them what he was talking about.

They immediately started whining pitifully, wanting to play a little longer, but Seokjin wasn't having it. If they did not sleep now, they might risk sleeping through the alarm at four in the morning.

He immediately dragged the black wolf towards its shackles and locked them around its neck and limbs and attached the chains to them.

Once he was done with the black wolf, he proceeded to lock the white wolf that Hoseok had already dragged towards its shackles. Jeongyeon and Jeongguk dragged their wolves to their shackles as well, and Jeongguk couldn't help but feel bad for them.

"Do you play like this every time?" he asked as he watched Seokjin lock Jimin's shackles.

"Not every time. They sometimes just wanna sleep cause of the pain they go through. Sometimes they get too playful. Depends on their mood" Jeongyeon said.

"Ohh....nice" Jeongguk said and smiled assuringly at Taehyung when Seokjin walked towards him.

However, Taehyung, who did not want to stop playing already, growled lowly at Seokjin, making him jump back in fright. Immediately, a louder growl ripped from the black wolf's throat, making Taehyung submit promptly and bow to Seokjin.