34. First pre-transformation

Taehyung frowned and looked down at Jeongguk's phone. 'Oh, shit!!' he cursed mentally and pulled the car up. He pulled a couple of precautionary ties out of the dashboard and tied Jeongguk up to the seat immediately.

"I'm sorry, Gguk, but I have to drive peacefully," Taehyung said as he finished tying Jeongguk up, but by then, Jeongguk was already over the top, throwing a huge fit over being tied to the seat.

"WHAT THE FUCK, TAEHYUNG?! GET ME OUT OF THESE NOW!! LET ME GO!!!" Jeongguk yelled and kicked the dashboard as hard as he could, but Taehyung didn't budge.

He knew it was just the full moon that was making Jeongguk so angry about a single photo. He wouldn't have gotten so mad at it if it was on any other day. Not when Jeongguk had himself gone on a 'date' and had kissed Taehyung behind her back. He knew first-hand how badly the full moon messed with their minds.

He ran back to the driving seat and sped up to the college. By the time he parked in front of Jimin's house, Jeongguk was about as wild as a mad elephant.

Taehyung struggled to drag him to the house when he was fighting against him so hard. He somehow reached the mantelpiece, but he didn't know how he was going to convince Jeongguk to enter it when he was so busy trying to rip Taehyung's throat out.

Luckily, the people in the basement heard Jeongguk's angry yells and half-human growls. Namjoon ran up to them and climbed up the ladder to help Taehyung.

Together, they forced a raging Jeongguk down the ladder and dragged him towards the sturdy iron chair at the corner of the room. Luckily, the chair was close to Taehyung's set of chains.

"Jimin, close the house door and the basement entrance. Yoongi hyung, help us here" Namjoon ordered and held Jeongguk's hands in place. Taehyung bent down and held his legs in place against the legs of the chair.

Jeongguk didn't stop growling at them. Even though the growls weren't as beastly as the growls of the rest of them yet, they still managed to send a chill down the spines of the three humans in the room.

While Seokjin had witnessed Jimin's complete pre-transformation, Jeongyeon and Hoseok were watching pre-transformation for the first time if they excluded Taehyung's third month.

Jeongyeon didn't know if she was excited about it anymore. She appreciated Jeongguk for having handled such a Taehyung, maybe more aggressive, alone the first two times. If it had been her, she would have given up and would have let him kill her in her panic.

Yoongi threw a new set of iron chains around Jeongguk's chest and locked them to the hooks behind the chair. He then locked the shackles around Jeongguk's hands that Namjoon had held tight until then.

"LET ME GO!! LET GOOO!!" Jeongguk struggled, but they didn't even look at him.

Once Yoongi was done locking the shackles around Jeongguk's legs, Taehyung and Namjoon let go of him with a sigh and ignored his presence completely.

"That was completely irresponsible of you, Taehyung. You of all people should know how easily pre-transformation is triggered. It doesn't even have to be dark for it to be triggered and you know that very well. It was really irresponsible of you to take him out at such a time" Namjoon scolded him.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I forgot that the triggering has nothing to do with the presence of the moon" Taehyung apologized.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at that and walked away from him angrily. All of them spent the next hour and a half passing time on their phones while Jeongguk continued to struggle hard against his binds.

Taehyung could literally see the fire in his eyes. 'How the hell did he deal with a more aggressive me back then without even knowing what was happening?!' he thought as he stared at Jeongguk's struggle.

'Hats off, Gguk' he praised Jeongguk internally.

When it was time for them to get tied to their chains as well, he got up and sighed sadly at Jeongguk before taking his own clothes off.

While the rest of the wolves slept peacefully with their partners after struggling with their transformation, Taehyung stayed awake the whole night and watched his imprint continue to struggle against his binds without a break.

He felt sad for him. He wanted to help him, but he didn't know how to do that. Gradually, he started getting mad at the rest of the wolves for sleeping peacefully when his own imprint was struggling so much.

Being a wolf, he didn't understand what was happening to his imprint. He only knew that he was somehow suffering and struggling against that iron chair. And even though he wanted to go and help him, he couldn't because of the darned chains and shackles around his body.

However, he forgot all about that when his own body started transforming back to normal. He failed to notice Jeongguk, who was struggling harder against his binds. By the time he transformed completely and lay passed out on the floor, Jeongguk passed out on the chair as well.

Jeongguk didn't wake up when the rest of the werewolves woke up. Taehyung stood up and walked to Jeongguk and tapped his cheeks gently.

"Jeongguk-ah....baby...Gguk.....Jeongguk......come on, babe" he kept calling him out as he tapped his cheeks.

"Babe?" Hoseok asked, but Taehyung didn't bother to answer him.

Jeongguk slowly stirred awake and looked at the rest of them with tired eyes. Taehyung immediately snuggled his head close to his chest and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"You are fine now, baby" he said and placed his chin on Jeongguk's sweaty head.

"Baby?" Namjoon asked this time.

Taehyung slowly let go of Jeongguk and looked at him, silently asking him permission to explain everything to the rest of them. When Jeongguk gave him a tired nod, he turned around to face them happily.

"We are gonna be together soon. He likes me too" he said shyly.

"Oh, wow, congrats!!" a few of them congratulated, but Jeongyeon couldn't understand it. "Soon?" she asked.

"He still has to break up with Dahyun," Taehyung said.

"Ooooooh, good for you, man" Namjoon congratulated him with a huge grin and the rest of them hugged him as well.

"Can someone get me out of this chair, please?" Jeongguk asked tiredly from behind them.

"Oh, shit, sorry, Gguk" Namjoon chuckled and ran to get the keys for the shackles of the chair.

"Alright, then. All of you go back to your rooms and take some rest and freshen up and then we can celebrate this news over breakfast" he ordered once he freed Jeongguk from his shackles.

"YASSSS!!" the rest of them exclaimed happily and left for their rooms couple by couple.