5. Vice Chairman

"I still don't think it's a good idea to go a week ahead" Taehyung said as he threw his clothes into his suitcase. 

"It's not like we are doing anything better here, hyung. We can at least go and get used to the campus" Jeongguk said. 

"Hmm" Taehyung said and threw his toiletries in. 

"Uh-oh. I need to buy a new perfume bottle" Jeongguk said, shaking his empty perfume bottle. 

"I have a new one. You can have it" Taehyung said and threw his bottle at Jeongguk. 

"I don't want you growling down my throat for using your perfume again. I'll go buy a new one" Jeongguk said and threw the bottle back at Taehyung. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and tossed the bottle back. "I said I won't do it again" he said. 

"You said that the first time too" Jeongguk deadpanned. 

Taehyung frowned immediately. "I told you I had no control over myself. I didn't even know I was doing that until the next morning. I'm not doing it on purpose, Kook" he said sadly. 

Jeongguk sighed and looked down at the bottle in his hand. "I'm not saying it's your fault, Taehyung. You don't know you are doing it, but I'm being the victim here. You don't know how terrifying that is. I don't want that spirit to possess you again and growl down my throat about using your perfume" he said. 

Taehyung sighed as well and reached out for his bottle. "Give it back, then. I don't wanna hurt you anymore. Let's stop by a store on our way" he said. 

"Okay....and hyung. Don't feel guilty about it. I know you aren't doing it on purpose" Jeongguk said, making Taehyung nod soullessly. 

"I swear I'll figure out how to get that spirit out of you" Jeongguk continued. Taehyung looked up to give him a small, hesitant smile. "Please do that" he said, earning a reassuring smile from his best friend. 

"Ugh, the parking lot is too far away from the dorms" Taehyung said as he tugged his suitcase behind him. "Yupp" Jeongguk grunted, struggling with his own suitcase. "But the campus is beautiful" he said. "Yupp" Taehyung said. 

"Let's go meet that Vice Chairman first" Jeongguk said. "I thought of finding our dorms first" Taehyung said. "Nah, we are getting exam-less admission here because of him. We need to meet him first" Jeongguk said. "Right" Taehyung said and walked towards the main building. 

"Can we know the directions to the Vice Chairman's cabin?" he asked the watchman outside the building. 

Once the man pointed the directions, they left their luggage with him and walked into the building to find the said room. 

"Come in" a deep but young voice sounded from inside when Taehyung knocked on the door with his knuckles. 

The Vice Chairman looked up from a file in his hands as the two of them walked in. "Umm, Good Afternoon, sir" Jeongguk and Taehyung greeted and bowed together. 

"Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk?" the Vice Chairman asked in a daze. 

"Yes, sir" they asked together, not knowing how the man knew them. Taehyung looked at his table and found his nameplate. 

Park Seojoon. 

"You said you knew our parents....?" Taehyung asked hesitantly. "Of course" the man said and gave them a proud smile. "We were close. Your parents too, Jeongguk" Mr. Park said. 

"Ohh? So you kept tabs on us after the accident?" Jeongguk blurted out. He wanted to know how the man knew their faces. 

"Not exactly" Mr. Park said and pointed to the chairs in front of him, asking them to take a seat. 

"Then...how did you...?

"Know your faces?"

"Yes?"

The two of them noticed the abrupt change in Mr. Park's face. He suddenly looked so dazed that they started to doubt his sanity. 

"How can I ever forget their scent? Your scent is maturing too, Taehyung. You smell exactly like them" Mr. Park said. 

"Sorry, what?!" Taehyung and Jeongguk exclaimed together. 'Is this man nuts or what?' they thought. 

"Nevermind. You will know what I'm talking about soon enough. The time's nearing, anyway. I made sure to room you two in the same dorm, so you don't have to worry about that. If you have any problem, I mean ANY problem, come to me" Mr. Park said. 

"Sure" Taehyung said and got up along with Jeongguk. They managed to maintain a cool appearance, but they were beyond creeped out by then. 

"We'll go and find our rooms, then. Thank you for the admission, Mr. Park" Jeongguk said and the two of them bowed to him and walked towards the door. 

"Oh and Taehyung, there's a party for majors at my house this weekend. I hope you attend it" Mr. Park said. 

"Sure, sir. We'll attend it" Taehyung said. "Just you. It's only for majors" Mr. Park stressed. 

"Ohh. I'll see, then. I will try to attend, sir" Taehyung said and the two of them bowed one last time before walking out of the room. 

"I don't like him" Jeongguk declared right after walking out of the building. "Hey, he didn't invite you cause you are a minor" Taehyung said. 

"I still don't like him" Jeongguk said. "Don't worry, I won't go" Taehyung assured. 

"Oh, good. Let's find our room, then. Good thing we fell in the same room" Jeongguk said. "Yupp, I'm glad. What if I get possessed again and creep the shit out of some stranger roommate?" Taehyung said. 

Jeongguk scoffed loudly. "They would kick you out of the dorms the next day for sure" he said. "Yeah" Taehyung snorted and looked at the chart in front of them. 

"Okay, so we have a Namjoon and a Seokjin to the left of our room, a Hoseok and a Yoongi to the left of theirs and a Jimin and a Jeongyeon to the right of ours" Taehyung read out. 

"So we have four dorms on each floor? Nice" Jeongguk said. "But wait....Jeongyeon....isn't that a girl's name?" he asked. 

"It is..." Taehyung trailed off. 

"Woah. I didn't know they roomed boys and girls together too" Jeongguk said in awe. "I know, right? Lucky bastards" Taehyung said. 

"Hmm. Let's get our keys and get going, then" Jeongguk said and walked towards the man in charge of the dorms. They took their keys from him and dragged their suitcases to their room. 

"Ugh, college life" Taehyung said as he opened the room and smelled the room. "Yass!!!" Jeongguk exclaimed excitedly and pushed him in so that he could lug his suitcase onto a bed next to the window. 

"This is mine!!" he said and dropped onto it, making Taehyung chuckle at him. "So childish" Taehyung mumbled and dropped onto the other bed.