39. Chaos - Part 2

Taehyung and Jeongguk couldn't find it in them to get their brains to start working after the shock that they had received. 

"You two were hunters?" Jeongguk asked slowly with his eyes still wide with shock. 

Jihyo scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Good morning," she said. 

"That silver charm....." 

Dahyun scoffed this time, "good morning again," she said with her voice sounding bitter. 

"When did you figure it out....?"

"The second I met Taehyung. It was too obvious" Jihyo said with a smirk. 

Before Jeongguk and Taehyung could register those words, Yoongi called them back urgently. 

"Tie them up hard. Their guns are in the corner of the passageway. Bring them to the table here. Be careful, okay? It's over now. We are gonna become Omegas soon. It will be easier for them to kill us. Hurry up. Put your clothes on while you are at it" Yoongi whispered hurriedly. 

Taehyung gasped lightly and ran to get his own shackles. Noticing that Yoongi and Jimin had put their clothes on, he put his own clothes on in a flash. Jeongguk picked up Jimin's shackles and the two of them ran back to tie them harder so that they wouldn't do anything. 

Unfortunately, they had underestimated the hunters, who had been trained to face such situations ever since they had turned five. 

Taehyung and Jeongguk didn't even realize that the hunters had already picked the locks of their shackles out by then and were just passing time with them earlier. 

When Taehyung approached Jihyo with his shackles, she stuck her arm out at him in a flash, sticking something at his arm. Jeongguk, who had caught her movement from the corner of his eyes, shoved her hand away before the silver knife in her hand could harm Taehyung. 

Taehyung, who got pissed off at that, turned into a werewolf in a flash and did the first thing that came to his mind. He dug his teeth into her shoulder. 

Dahyun, in the meantime, tried to attack Taehyung with her own knife and got shoved aside by Jeongguk. Jeongguk pounced on her and held her in place while Taehyung fought with Jihyo. 

"NOOOO!!!" Dahyun screamed when Taehyung's fangs dug into Jihyo. She shoved Jeongguk away from her using all of her force and tried to get to her gun to finish everything once and for all, but Taehyung was obviously faster than her. 

He ran after her and bit her on her arm, reducing her to a screaming mess as well. 

Taehyung growled loudly after that and turned to face Jeongguk and it was then that Jeongguk noticed how Taehyung's golden eyes were now glowing red. 

Jeongguk suddenly remembered Namjoon's words from the day he had caught them in the basement. 

To become an Alpha, you either kill the Alpha of your own pack and then become the pack's new Alpha, or you bite a human and form a new pack. I became an Alpha after biting a human.

With a chill running down his spine, he realized that Taehyung was now an Alpha. Not just one, but he had bitten two humans. 

Before he could think deeper about it, his eyes caught another movement behind Taehyung. The movement of the hunters trying to kill themselves. 

"WHY ARE YOU KILLING YOURSELVES?!?!" Jeongguk yelled and tried to stop them, but they had already stabbed themselves deep by then. 

"Hunter rules. They should kill themselves if they get bitten by a werewolf. They should not turn into werewolves at any cost" Yoongi said from behind them.