23 | jealous

Jake's POV

"So, you guys are dating?" Heeseung asked, as he ate his breakfast. He had got up late today so he was eating breakfast with me and Diana, as we were late too. The others had already had their food and luckily, Jay had not given us a lecture on the usual topic. I nodded, as I looked at Diana, who was busy eating, thinking something else.

"And what were you guys doing up so late? Did something happen?" Jay asked, smirking. I glared at him, exactly knowing what he meant.

"We couldn't sleep." I said, glaring at him some more. "And nothing happened." I added, as I finished eating my breakfast. I glanced at Diana, who was still playing with her food, staring at the table, thinking something. I nudged her slowly, pointing at the food. She looked at me, a bit shaken, as if she was broken from a trance.

"Yeah." She muttered, as she nodded, shoving food into her mouth quietly. I glanced at Jay and Heeseung, silently asking them what was the matter but they just shrugged their shoulders. "Today is twenty third right?" Diana suddenly asked, as she looked at us. I nodded in response.

"Yeah. Is there something today?" I asked her, she just shook her head slowly. "Then what's the matter?" I asked her, worried about her depressed state. She sighed, as she looked back at her plate.

"Nothing, just asking." She said, as she finished her food. "Thanks for the breakfast, Jay." She muttered, giving a small smile, as she got up and left. I looked at the guys, confused. They also had the same expression on their face.

"What wrong with her? She looks sad." I said, asking them for answers.

"How would we know? She is your girlfriend in the first place." Jay said, shrugging his shoulders. "Something might be troubling her. You should talk to her." He suggested, as he sat down in front of me. I sighed, as I nodded slowly.

"Anyways I was thinking of shifting her stuff into my room. Maybe I can ask her when I get an opportunity." I said, as I got up and made my way to Diana's room. I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed, tying her hair in a french braid. I knocked on the open door, leaning against the wall. It seemed to grab her attention. She turned her head towards me, as she smiled.

"No need to knock. Come in." She said, as she indicated me to come in. I nodded, as I walked towards her and sat down on the mattress beside her.

"I had an idea. Why don't you shift into my room?" I asked her, smiling, trying to cheer her up. She turned her head and looked at me in surprise.

"Are you sure?" She asked, her eyes wide in surprise. I nodded, as I smiled. "I never shared any room with anyone before, it won't hurt to try right?" She asked, as she looked at me, nervous. I shook my head in response but I felt my heart almost shatter into pieces as I heard that.

"In fact, I would love to share a room with you." I said, as I smirked and pulled her closer towards me. Her eyes widened, as she kept her hands on my chest upon the impact. "I would get to keep an eye on you all the time." I spoke softly, as I pecked her lips. She smiled, as she kept her head on my shoulder.

Diana's POV

"You have so less belongings." Jake laughed, as he kept my bow and quiver in the corner of the room. We had finished shifting my things and I was putting away my clothes in his cupboard.

"I didn't have an option of taking my stuff with me when I got kidnapped." I said, playfully rolling my eyes at him, as I finished putting away my clothes. Jake kept laughing, as he nodded.

"For a hot second I had forgotten that we had rescued you after being kidnapped." He said, chuckling, as he lie down on the bed. I chuckled, as I shook my head. As I was keeping my personal belongings in a drawer, I came across the diary again which was my mom's. I held it in my hand, as I stared at its cover.

"What's that?" Jake asked, as he looked at the book in my hand, still lying on the bed, his back facing the mattress. I shook my head, as I kept it inside the drawer.

"A diary." I said, sighing, as I sat on the edge of the mattress. "It's my real mother's. Jihun gave it to me a few years back. He said it was written for me and he had found it in my mother's belongings." I said, as I looked at Jake and gave a sad smile. His eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. I thought he would ask about what is written in the diary but the question which he asked was completely unexpected.

"Who is Jihun?" He asked, as he sat up straight, with a serious expression on his face. I stared at his face, shocked, and burst out laughing. He looked at me confused as to why I was laughing. "Were you dating him befor-" He asked but I stopped him.

"Oh god, Jake he is one of my Dad's men!" I said, as I laughed after seeing Jake being jealous. "He is like an older brother to me!" I said, as I continued to laugh till my sides hurt. I saw his cheeks flush, as he poked the mattress with his finger, embarrassed. I went towards him and pulled his cheeks.

"You look so cute when you are jealous." I cooed, as I continued to chuckle.