35 | beaten up

Diana's POV

Soon Soobin stopped the car, as we reached a few blocks away from the warehouse. We sat there, in the dark, as we kept a watch on the place for sometime.

"Around ten to fifteen men." Soobin said, as he put down his binoculars. I sighed, as I started strapping the quiver on my back, getting ready for the attack.

"Don't worry, we will take them down." Jake said, assuring the older male, his gaze on him. "You stay here, inform us if anything happens and we will bring back those three." He said, as he opened the car and climbed out of it.

"All the best." The purple haired male said, as I opened the door. I nodded, passing a small smile, as I got out of the car and closed the door. I walked slowly in the dark night, following Jake. Soon, we reached the warehouse.

"Damn, Soobin was right. There are around ten men." Jake whispered, as we crouched down, hiding behind a tree. "Four guarding the door. Rest can be seen from the windows." he said, as he pointed up. I looked at the windows, nodding, as I agreed with him.

"They must be kept upstairs. Six men to guard three men." I whispered, as I took out an arrow, pointing at a small bush. "You attack those from there, I'll create a distraction." I said, my eyes on the target. Jake nodded, as he quietly walked away. I took the opportunity and shot my arrow in the bush, creating a fairly audible rustling noise, causing a distraction.

"Did you hear that?" One of the men asked the other, looking in the direction where I had hit. "Let's check it out." He added. The other nodded, following him and leaving two men behind to guard the door. I quietly took out two arrows, aiming it at those two men, who were busy investigating.

"Surprise motherfuckers." I whispered, a small smile running on my lips, as I released the string, my arrows instantly hitting those two men, their bodies falling on the ground with a soft thud, dead. I stood up, as I looked towards my left and saw Jake killing the second man, whose body fell down dead.

I quietly ran towards him, as we broke open the door and went into the warehouse. To our surprise, we didn't find anyone on the ground floor. I walked towards the stairs, Jake trailing behind me, as I began climbing upstairs. As soon as we reached the first floor, we heard shuffling noises. I stopped, as I sucked my breath in, trying to have a peek to the scene above.

I almost broke down in tears, as I saw Sunghoon, Jungwon and Ni-Ki beaten up, their hands and legs tied to the chair. The most worst looking was Jungwon, whose almost entire face was covered with blood, innumerous bruises on the places which were visible and not covered with any clothing. I looked back at Jake, who was also looking at the scene in front of my eyes. He clenched his teeth in anger, as he gripped his gun so tight that his knuckles turned white.

"Now." I muttered, as I took out three arrows from my quiver, aiming at the men. He nodded, as he started shooting, killing one of the men. The rest of the men looked at their fallen friend, and then looked at us, as they grabbed their guns, getting ready to shoot but we were too fast for them. I released the string of my bow, killing three men together. The remaining two men started shooting at us but we took cover, avoiding their bullets. As soon as their guns were empty, I climbed up, taking out my knives and managed to pull them into a fight, as Jake hurried towards the three to untie them. I kicked one of the men in his face and stabbed him in his back as soon as he turned around due to impact. The second man tried to punch me but I ducked, stabbing him in the stomach and instantly killing him.

As soon as I confirmed that we had killed all the men present here, I rushed to help Jake, who was currently untying Jungwon's legs, having done with Sunghoon's.

"Sunghoon?" I called out, as I sat on my knees in front of the male, wiping the blood of his forehead. The male stirred, as he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me, squinting.

"Diana?" He whispered, as he looked at me. I nodded, smiling. "H-How did you guys-" He asked but I put my hand over his mouth.

"It's a long story. Do you think you can stand up?" I asked him, as I helped him sit straight. He nodded slowly, as I helped him stand up.

"Yeah, I can. You check on others." He said, as he removed his hands from my shoulders, standing up straight. I nodded, as I looked at Jake, who was trying to wake up Jungwon. I saw him extremely worried.

"He won't get up. He is still breathing but..." He said, as he continued trying to wake up the younger male. I looked at Ni-Ki and saw him already sitting up, looking at me and Jake. I quickly rushed towards the maknae, to see if everything was fine.

"Can you stand up?" I asked him, as I looked at him, checking on his bruises.

"My head's spinning." He muttered, as he placed his hand on his head, closing his eyes. My heart almost shattered at seeing the young male in such pain.

"Lean on me, yeah?" I told him, as I wrapped his arm around my shoulders, helping him stand up. I felt my pocket, taking out my phone, as I called Soobin.

"Jungwon won't get up. Ni-Ki and Sunghoon are in no condition to walk themselves." I said, worried, as I glanced at Sunghoon, who was standing up with the support of the wall.

"I'll come over in a minute." He said, as he cut the call. I stuffed my phone into my pocket, as I turned around to look at Jake, who was trying to lift Jungwon over his shoulders. I let out a deep sigh, as I helped Ni-Ki walk till the steps. Soon after a few seconds, I heard Soobin shouting from below.

"Where are you guys?" He shouted from downstairs.

"Here on the first floor." I shouted back. Soon, the tall male came running upstairs. His eyes widened as he saw Ni-Ki leaning on me, Sunghoon standing behind me, his hand on my shoulder for support and Jake carrying Jungwon in his hands.

"Hand Ni-Ki to me." He said, as he unwrapped the teenager's hand from my shoulder and crouched down so that Ni-Ki could climb on his back. I helped him, after which I wrapped Sunghoon's arm around me, as we went downstairs. I quickly opened the door of the backseat, helping Sunghoon get inside, as Soobin helped Ni-Ki sit beside the older male. Jake pushed up the folded seat, as he made the male in his arms lie down on the middle seat.

"I'll sit here. You sit in the front." I told Jake, as I motioned him to go ahead. He nodded, as he walked forward and sat on the front seat, beside Soobin. I got into the car, as I shifted Jungwon such that his head was on my lap.

"Please hold on. We will reach home soon." I muttered, tears rolling down my face, as I wrapped his hand around mine.