29 | suspicious

Diana's POV

"You wouldn't have to do that, as I have an offer which you cannot refuse." I said, shrugging my shoulders casually, my lips turning from a smile into a smirk. Taehwan moved his hand, indicating the two men with me to leave us alone.

"Close the door sweetheart, and tell me what you have to offer." Taehwan said, as he rested his face on his palm, his hard gaze on me. I smiled, as I closed the door and then sat in front of him.

"I know, things are not going well between you and Dad. So, my offer is that you take me in, and I help you to take down Dad's mafia." I said, as I casually sat, keeping my leg on top of the other, looking at the male intently for his response.

"Actually, a woman, maybe in her late forties or something, came two days back, with the same offer." Taehwan said, as he lied back on his chair, as he let out a small sigh. "So, I need a better offer." He said, shrugging his shoulders casually, as he looked at me. I was shocked at what he said.

A lady?! How could it be? I'll have to go a step further then.

I quickly regained my composure, as I let a dark chuckle escape from my mouth.

"You amuse me, Taehwan. You believe an old lady? Look at my offer, take me in and I help you take down Dad, and you can have his mafia," I said, as I stood up and leaned closer to him, my face just beside his ear. "And me if you want." I whispered seductively, smirking, as I sat back in my place, my gaze never wandering off Taehwan. He let out a chuckle, after listening to me.

"If you wanted me to have you kitten," He said, as he leaned forward a bit. "Why didn't you agree before?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I laughed loudly at his question.

"I was a fool, not listening to you when I had the chance. Now I'm here, regretting my decisions and look at you," I said, as I looked at him intently. "Enjoying his power like a king." I added, as I motioned towards him. "My brother's men saved me that day so that they would get some information from me. But when I refused, I barely made out alive." I said, shrugging my shoulders. Taehwan nodded, as he motioned me to come near him. I stood up, as I walked slowly towards him.

"You know," He said, as he motioned me to sit on the table in front of him. I did as I was told to, and sat down on the table, facing him. "I really like your offer." He said, as he stood up, his face inches apart from me.

"How will you not? After all it's me who is making the offer." I said, pride evident in my voice as I looked at him with a smile on my face. He chuckled, as he nodded.

"So, it's a deal. You help me take down your Dad, and I take you in." He said, a sly smile on his lips. I chuckled darkly, as I looked at him in the eyes.

"As you say, sir." I spoke softly, as I let out a chuckle. "And also, tell your men to leave my brother's group alone. After all, we need them for the attack, don't we?" I said, casually shrugging my shoulders, as I looked at him for his response.

"As you say, kitten." Taehwan said, winking at me, as he took out his phone and clicked on a contact.

"Tell the others to come back to the hideout. We got what we needed and a better offer too." He said, after which he cut the call. I smiled, showing him a small thumbs up.

"I'll tell this to others, why don't you stay here and wait for me, hmm?" Taehwan asked, I nodded, as I got down from the table.

"I'll be waiting." I said, as I turned around and pulled out the chair in which I was sitting earlier, and sat back. Taehwan nodded, as he walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I sat there, not doing anything because I feared that I might get caught after someone watches me doing anything suspicious with the help of the camera which was secretly put in this room.

Taehwan's POV

I went outside the room to call Dohyun, Minjun and Yeonjin and tell them about the deal which Diana had offered. We sat in one room, as I told the three of them about the deal.

"....then we get Jungwoo's entire mafia and I can have Diana too." I said, as I finished speaking the entire plan. The others muttered in approval but Minjun seemed to be wondering something. "Minjun, is anything wrong?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow. The male looked up at me, making an eye contact.

"I'm still suspicious." He said, shaking his head slowly. "It's hard for me to believe that she came here, a month after she disappeared, with a deal which would help us in turn." He said, as he looked at everyone, expecting their opinion on this.

"Well, we know how much she loathes Jungwoo and the amount of information she carries with her. If we take her in, it will be easier for us to take down Jungwoo." Dohyun stated, as he looked at Minjun. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"If you guys are doubtful then let's check the CCTV footage. She is alone in my office now and if she is here for something else, then we can find out." I said, shrugging my shoulders. Minjun nodded, as we all sat up and made our way to the surveillance room. We saw Diana sitting quietly in her chair, looking at a paperweight closely. Minjun saw the footage closely, trying to spot anything suspicious but didn't find anything.

"Alright. I believe her now." He said, sighing, as he stepped away from the screen. I nodded, as I patted his shoulder.

"We'll plan an attack tomorrow. Today we'll stay put." I said, as I left the room and walked towards my office. I opened the door and saw Diana, still sitting quietly. She turned around, and greeted me with a smile.

"So deal's final?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. I nodded, as I walked towards her.

"Welcome to the gang, Diana." I said, as I stretched my hand out and shook her hand. She smiled, as she gave a sharp nod.