1 - ALORA

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

-

Alora Lin

"Oh, fuck..."

My fingers tangled in his messy locks, clutching tighter as I tugged on his hair. He groaned against my neck, the vibrations of his raspy voice creating a trail of goosebumps down my spine.

My legs ached as I bounced up and down. The sound of my ass hitting his strong thighs sent my eyes rolling back as I moaned out in pleasure. I arched my back and pulled his head down towards my chest, eager to feel more of him against my skin.

His soft lips wrapped around my nipple, gently sucking on it before moving to the other one. He hungrily kissed my breasts, nibbling the skin with just the right amount of pressure.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," he breathed out, fanning his hot breath over my cleavage.

"Ugh," I whimpered when he dug his fingers into my waist, pulling me down even harder as he began bucking his hips upward. I pushed him onto his back and propped my hands on either side of his head.

"Shit," he grunted, gliding his fingers over my hips and down to my thighs. "Come closer."

I rested on my elbows and dug my face into the crook of his neck as his muscular arms slithered around my waist. He hugged me tightly, scratching his nails down the length of my back.

"Fuck," I gasped, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm creep up on me. He must have noticed that I was starting to get tired being on top, so he started thrusting harder and faster.

He ran his fingers through my hair, tugging at the strands and yanking my head back. He lifted his head off the pillows, enveloping his supple lips around mine. I moaned into his mouth as the sound of our skin slapping amplified.

"Come on, love," he beckoned, pulling away from the kiss and hovering his lips beside my ear. "Let go."

His lips grazed my neck. He began sucking and massaging the area with his lips, causing me to scrunch up my brows and open my mouth into an "o" shape. His hungry kisses were interrupted by the feeling of his warm tongue licking my pulse point. My whine turned into a loud groan when he lightly bit down on my skin, the small shock of pain sending me straight into my high.

"Theo!"

I moaned into his ear. His drove his hips upward at an accelerated pace upon feeling my walls clench. My eyes scrunched shut as I dug my face back into the crook of his neck, whimpering as his forceful thrusts prolonged my orgasm.

The stream of moans escaping my lips caused his dick to twitch, and he soon came as well.

"Ugh!" he grunted, railing into me with one last powerful thrust before I felt his warm cum fill me up.

His hips stuttered and slowed as his breath hitched. Even though I was oversensitive, I couldn't help but grind my hips against his. I sat back up, placing my hands on his hard, bare chest as I slowly moved back and forth to coax him out of his climax.

"Fuck, Alora," he smirked, resting his hands on my hips as he glanced down at where he and I connected. His lips parted as he watched the way I moved on top of him.

Eventually, the two of us were completely spent. I climbed off of him, collapsing onto the ruffled bedsheets beside him.

Theo didn't hesitate to wrap an arm around me, pulling me onto his heaving and sweaty chest.

"I can't believe you're mine," he blurted out, gazing up at the ceiling.

I bit my lip, smiling to myself as I lifted my left hand up into the air to show off the diamond ring around my finger, "And I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you."