12 - SECOND ROUND

MATURE CONTENT WARNING AGAIN HAHAHAH

-

Draco Malfoy

"I'll be back at around eight tonight, okay?"

"Alright," I nodded my head, escorting Astoria to the door.

"Bye love," she grinned, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek.

"Bye," I mustered a smile before closing the door after her.

I sighed in relief now that she was finally gone. 

A few days have passed since I visited Alora's manor, and now, it was her turn. 

Astoria had mentioned how she was going to spend the entire day out with her friends, so I sent Alora an owl, saying that we'd have the whole house to ourselves.

I sprinted up the staircase and down the corridor. I best take a shower and put on some nice clothes before she shows up–

"Alora?"

I opened the door to find Alora standing in front of the full-length mirror at the back corner of my bedroom. She was wearing my Seeker jersey for the Magpies. It was so big on her that the bottom hem of the jersey was practically at her knees.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered, already feeling myself start to get hard at the sight of her bare legs.

"You invited me," she stated matter of factly, keeping her back facing me. "You never gave me a specific time, so I thought... the earlier, the better."

I grinned, licking my lips as I sauntered over to her and closed the door behind me.

"You never told me you were a Seeker for the Magpies," she continued.

"You didn't know?"

"Not really a sports person," she shrugged her shoulders. "Only attended the Quidditch games at Hogwarts, but I couldn't care less about professional Quidditch..." she glanced over her shoulder to look at me. "No offense."

I shook my head, laughing as I gazed back at her, "You know, you're lucky you're cute."

"Oh yeah?" she circled around to face the mirror again, flattening down my jersey to inspect how she looked in it.

"Yeah," I muttered, sneaking up behind her and resting my hands on her hips.

I planted a kiss on her shoulder before moving up to the crook of her neck. Alora tilted her head to the side, brushing her hair out of the way to give me more access. She hummed as I started sloppily kissing and biting on her neck.

My lips grazed her jawline before hovering by her ear. I gripped her waist tightly, pulling her back towards me so that her ass was pressed right up against my bulge. Her lips parted as she softly gasped; I smirked seeing how easily I could make her blush.

"Darling," I whispered in her ear, moving a strand of hair out of the way and placing it behind her ear. "Be a good girl, and go down on your knees for me, will you?"

I could sense every muscle in her body tensing as she nodded, spinning around and sitting down on her knees before me.

I smirked, placing my pointer finger underneath her chin and lifting her head up to face me. I ran my thumb across her soft, plump lips.

Fuck, I can never get enough of her.

"Take off my pants," I uttered in a quiet and almost shaky voice. I was gradually starting to lose my dominance. I don't know what it was... But being so close to her and seeing her in my jersey is making me fall apart.