31 - PARIS

this chapter is basically all smut 😃 anyway, enjoy paris!

VERY MATURE CONTENT WARNINGGGGG

-

Alora Lin

"I'm exhausted," I groaned, dropping my luggage beside the couch and running over to collapse on the king sized bed.

Draco chuckled, closing the hotel door behind him and setting his luggage bag beside mine. He jogged over, jumping as high as he could before landing on top of me in a starfish position.

"Ow!" I whined, gripping his broad shoulders to try and push him off. His laughter caused his chest to vibrate against mine as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and flipped us over.

I was straddling his legs when he sat up and pecked me on the lips. He brushed a strand of hair out of my face, "Take a shower with me."

I smiled down at him, nodding my head while he scooted over to the edge of the bed with me still sitting on his lap. His grip around my torso tightened when he stood up. I secured my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder.

Draco sauntered into the bathroom with me hugging him like a koala bear. I lifted my head off his shoulders to admire the luxurious bathroom once he had turned the lights on.

"Oh shit," he muttered.

A granite countertop with two sinks was located on one side of the room, opposite a massive bathtub. A glass shower stall stood a few feet away with an enormous rain shower head hanging from the ceiling.

"Can we stay in Paris forever?" I gawked at the sight before me, my lips parted in shock.

"I don't care where we are as long as I'm with you," he remarked, gently kissing my cheek. I could feel his gaze burning into the side of my face, causing my cheeks to heat up.

He ambled over to the sink, setting me down on the counter and guiding my small hands down to the bottom hem of his shirt. I bit my lip, letting out a quiet giggle as I lifted the shirt up and over his head.

His hands soon found my waist. He momentarily dug the pads of his fingertips into my skin before gliding his ring-clad fingers up the sides of my torso. After removing my shirt, he leaned in to plant a lingering kiss on my collarbone.

I reached down to fumble with his belt. He rested his forehead against mine, glancing down as he watched me slowly unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down just far enough for me to get a glimpse of his V line.

My hot breaths mingled with Draco's; our lips would ever so slightly graze one another before drifting apart just to come back together again. I trailed my fingers teasingly down his V line, causing his breath to hitch.

He backed away to push his pants down to his ankles and step out of them. He removed his socks and underwear in a few swift movements and immediately came back up to envelope his lips around mine.

I kissed him back hungrily, grabbing his hands and placing them on the button of my jeans. He smiled against my lips, unzipping my pants and taking his time to pull them off of my legs. 

He tilted his head to the side to kiss my neck. He gripped my hip with one hand and with the other, he sensually glided his fingers up my bare calf and thigh until they reached my bra. He expertly undid the clasp with one hand, feverishly sucking my neck while he moved the bra straps off my shoulders and tossed the undergarment somewhere behind him.

I moaned, arching my back and tangling my fingers in his hair as his hands started massaging my breasts. He hunched his back slightly to leave a trail of kisses down my sternum; he started sucking on my nipples while his fingers tugged on the waistband of my underwear. I wriggled my hips around to help him strip me of my last piece of clothing.