32 - ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Alora Lin

"Dracoooo," I whined, shaking his hand up and down vigorously as he dragged me down the sidewalk.

"What?" he chuckled, glancing over his shoulder.

"I'm so full," I groaned, rubbing my stomach and pouting my lips.

He glared at me disapprovingly, "Just an hour ago you were complaining about being hungry. And now you're complaining about being full?"

I humphed, narrowing my eyes back at him, "Can you just carry me please?"

He rolled his eyes, curling his lips up simultaneously, "We're almost there, love. Just a few more minutes."

I hesitantly complied. We continued walking down the well-lit streets of Paris, hand in hand. It was nearing ten o'clock, but the sidewalks were still packed with tourists and locals.

Draco and I had just finished eating dinner at a five star restaurant nearby. We had sat at table on the rooftop, slowly sipping on our wine and trying the infamous escargots while enjoying a view of the Eiffel Tower in the distance.

I hugged Draco's arm as we strolled down the sidewalk and headed towards the Seine River. We had just arrived at the center of the walking bridge when Draco stopped in his footsteps and ushered me towards the railing.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind, nuzzling his face into my hair and kissing my neck while we admired the romantic view. I sighed, resting my hands on top of his and laying my head back on his shoulder. The cool night air was refreshing, and watching small boats drift along the river added to the tranquility.

"I could fall asleep right here," I hummed, closing my eyes and turning my head to the side so that my cheek was pressed against his chest.

I could feel Draco smiling down at me as he brushed my hair out of my face and leaned down to plant a kiss on the top of my head. "Then let's keep moving," he suggested. "We have one more stop before we can call it a night."

I circled around, wrapping my arms around his neck and tilting my chin up to kiss him gently on the lips. "Okay," I muttered, our lips grazing in the process.

I slid my hands down Draco's muscular arms before intertwining our fingers. We sauntered down the rest of the walking bridge before reaching the wide path that lay in front of the Eiffel Tower.

"The lights are going to turn on any second now," he remarked, pointing up at the iconic monument. "Let's head over to the lawn behind the tower, yeah?"

I nodded my head, beaming up at him which made him blush in response. I rested my head on his upper arm as we held hands and maneuvered through the nicely paved gravel paths. 

We eventually made it to the lawn area behind the Eiffel Tower. There were a good number of people scattered throughout the area, but Draco and I sought to avoid most of them and found a relatively private spot near the back.

Draco collapsed onto the ground, deeply sighing as he stretched out his arms and legs while laying on his back. I giggled into my hand, kneeling between his thighs and gently falling onto his chest. 

I rested one hand on top of the other and placed them on top of Draco's firm chest. I positioned my chin on top of the back of my hand and gazed up at Draco with an innocent smile plastered on my face.

He had placed one hand behind his head, and the other was stroking through my hair. His rings brushed against my scalp as he ran his fingers through my hair, getting rid of all the knots.

"I love you so fucking much," he whispered.

I felt heat rising to my cheeks as I inched myself further up his chest so that we'd be at eye level. "I love you more," I whispered back before pecking his lips.