28 - S*X ON THE BEACH

THE MATURE CONTENT WARNINGS ARE BAAAAACK ;)

-

Alora Lin

"I'm so full," I groaned, leaning back on the picnic blanket and rubbing my tummy in fulfillment.

Draco tittered, setting down his glass of water and letting out a deep sigh. He laid down on his side and rested his forearm above my head. With his free hand, he used it to lift my chin up towards him and lovingly pressed his lips against mine. I smiled against the kiss, eagerly kissing him back before he pulled away.

"Let's go for a walk," he suggested.

He stood up and offered me a hand to help me onto my feet. I patted down my outfit, brushing away all the sand before intertwining our fingers and following him down towards the water.

Draco and I had taken off our shoes earlier in the night. It felt so nice walking around barefoot, running my toes through the cool sand. I was in the midst of admiring the way the ocean waves softly beat against the shore when icy cold water splashed in my face.

I spun towards Draco to see him trying to hold back a giggle. I wiped away the salt water from my eyes and spat out the few drops of seawater that had gotten into my mouth. I humphed, narrowing my eyes at him and releasing my hands from his grip only for him to splash my entire torso with water.

"Draco!" I shrieked. "I'm wearing a white shirt!"

My shirt acted like a suction cup when I tried to pry it away from my skin. The white shirt had of course turned sheer now that it was soaking wet.

"Hmm, a black bra," he bit his lip, stepping closer and pulling me into his chest. "My favorite."

He tilted his head to one side, leaning down for a kiss. Just when our lips had barely grazed and those familiar shivers ran down my spine, I forcefully pushed him back, causing him to fall on his ass in the shallow waters.

I threw my head back in laughter as I watched him widen his eyes in shock. His entire body was now drenched. He shook his head like a dog, getting droplets of water all over me.

"Ah!" I screamed. "Stop!" I giggled, running away from him just as he picked himself up onto his feet. Draco chased me down the shore, the sound of our laughter echoing across the vacant beach.

I had just reached our picnic blanket when I felt my arm being yanked back and my body being pushed onto the ground. I landed on my back onto the picnic blanket with a soft thud. Draco was right behind me; his body collapsed on top of mine, causing my rib cage to painfully close in on my lungs.

"Ow," I let out a stream of groans in between laughter.

"Sorry, love," he chuckled, perching himself up on his elbows as he gazed down at me. "I had to get you back in my arms somehow."

I latched my hands around the back of his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. His lips now tasted salty due to the seawater, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away.

I could never pull away... not from him.

The kiss deepened; my fingers were tangled in his wet hair, and his were trailing down the side of my torso and outer thigh. His hand clasped around my calf, bending my leg to bring my knee up towards his waist. He ground his hips forward, causing me to send my head back in pleasure.

Draco took this opportunity to begin kissing my neck. He sucked, bit, and licked his way down to my collarbones. My whole body was practically trembling from pleasure.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I moaned.

"Shit," he breathed down my neck, dry humping me simultaneously. "I could fuck you right now."