8 - UNEXPECTED

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

-

Alora Lin

"Are you sure you're okay with staying in tonight?"

"I'm okay with it if you are," he smirked, pulling me into his chest as he gently kissed down my neck.

I bit my lip, tilting my head to the side to give him more access, "Of course, I am."

Theo hummed, "Good... now turn around for me."

I circled around to face our bed. Theo's hard chest pressed against my back as his hands rested on my hips. His thumbs glided back and forth along my skin, and I felt his soft lips grazing my bare shoulder.

"Bend over," he whispered into my ear.

I obeyed his command, bending over so that my stomach was pressed flat against the mattress. Theo and I had already been making out for minutes on end, so I was only wear a bra and underwear, while he only had his briefs on.

I felt his bulge press up against my ass as he bucked his hips forward. I sucked in a sharp breath, feeling my whole body shudder upon feeling his erection so close to my entrance.

Gripping the bed sheets for some support, I pressed the side of my face against the bed and glanced over my shoulder to see Theo pleasuring himself by dry humping my ass. I almost came at the sight, watching his eyes roll to the back of his head as his hands guided my hips back towards his. He hissed as he drove his hips forward, pressing his cloth covered cock right against my entrance, which was practically exposed at this point due to the minimal coverage of my lace thong.

"Theo..." I gulped. "Please."

He flashed me a mischievous smirk as he tugged on the waistband of his briefs and removed them, allowing me to see his thick cock in all its glory.

"Fuck," I moaned, watching him spit onto his hand and pump his shaft right above my ass. "I need you inside me."

"A desperate little slut, are we?" he chuckled lowly, sliding his tip up and down my wet folds. I bit the inside of my cheek to suppress my moans, but once he started rubbing the tip of his dick against my clit, I lost all control.

"Oh, Theo," I whimpered.

I heard his breath become more ragged as he slapped his dick against my butt cheeks. One of his hands gripped my waist, pulling my ass up so that he could have a clear view of my throbbing pussy.

"Be a good girl for me and beg... you understand?" Theo breathed out, his voice slightly raspy.

"Y-Yes," I nodded, letting out a whimper when I felt him inserting his tip before quickly pulling out.

"I need more," he groaned.

"Please, Theo. Fuck me hard," I pleaded.

"More," he grunted, sliding more of his dick in before pulling back out.

"I want to feel your cock throbbing against my walls..." I continued. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Shit," he submerged his dick all the way inside me, throwing his head back and giving me a good view of his sharp jawline.

He started off slow, pulling all the way out before slamming back in, causing my body to shift forward on the bed.

"Ugh!" I groaned, feeling his hand come in contact with my ass. He spanked me a few more times, which intensified the pleasure I was feeling.

His thrusts sped up. Once he had spanked me so much that my ass cheeks were now bright red, both of his hands clasped around my waist, forcing me back against him every time he thrusted forward.