30 - WAKE UP CALL

hi daisies! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think we're almost at the end of Built for Sin :( it's been pretty exhausting writing three chapters a week for the past seven months and I have no idea where else to take this story haha so I think it's time to start wrapping it up... but don't worry! alora and draco will have their happy ending ❤️

MATURE CONTENT WARNING (what you're about to read is 100% consensual!)

-

Alora Lin

I squirmed around in the bedsheets, feeling an unusual amount of pressure between my legs. 

My body was slowly waking up from a peaceful sleep, so it took a bit of time for me to identify the mysterious sloppy and wet object that was pressing up against my groin.

I groaned, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand and letting out an involuntary moan when I felt my clit being rubbed.

I gazed down only to see the outline of someone's head through the duvet. Their face was positioned in between my thighs as their tongue slid along my folds.

"Good morning," a raspy voice spoke out from beneath the covers.

"Morning," I smiled to myself, resting my hand on top of their head and tracing circles with my thumb. "If only this was my wake up call every morning."

Draco chuckled against my clit before diving back in. His fingers rubbed my clit at an agonizingly slow pace, causing all of the muscles in my body to flinch. I arched my back and gripped onto his head more tightly when he started sticking his tongue inside me.

"Ugh," I whimpered, getting so turned on just by looking at the way the outline of his head moved beneath the bedsheets.

I could feel him smiling against my clit, priding himself in his abilities to bring me to the brink of euphoria.

"Faster," I demanded, annoyed that his fingers hadn't sped up their movements.

"As you wish, darling," he muttered, suddenly rubbing my abused bud at a vigorous speed.

I snaked my hand beneath the bedsheets, tangling my fingers in his hair and bringing him closer as I bucked my hips up. I let out a gasp when his tongue hit my sweet spot.

"Come on, love," he beckoned. "I want to hear those pretty moans."

I complied, sending my head back as I moaned his name. I let out one whimper after the other, closing my eyes to try and focus on the blissful feeling.

When I peeled my eyes open after a few minutes, I noticed there was some movement going on further down the bed. 

I saw the outline of Draco's free hand pumping his dick up and down, and the sight of that was enough to make me cum.

"Fuck, Draco," I moaned, tightening my grip on his hair.

My legs started trembling as I reached the peak of my orgasm. The entire room echoed with the sounds of my moans and Draco eating me out. He continued flicking his tongue feverishly against my clit until my legs were no longer shaking and my hand had relaxed its grasp on his head.

Draco lifted the bedsheets off of him, revealing his rosy cheeks and adorably messy bedhead. He laid down beside me, sighing deeply as he pulled the bedsheets back over us. He wrapped his arms tightly around my body, urging me to rest my head on his bare chest.

"Wait, what about you?" I asked, gesturing down to his dick.

"Oh, I already came," he spoke casually.

"What? When?"

"If I told you, you'd just mock me for it," he said nonchalantly, closing his eyes as if he were going back to sleep.

I snorted into my hand, causing him to whack me on the back of my head with his hand.

"Ow," I pouted, pretending to be hurt as I gazed up at him with puppy dog eyes. I tried my best to produce some tears and let them pool on the edge of my eyes.

He laughed at first before noticing the look on my face. His expression immediately went from amused to alarmed. "Shit, I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to–"

I humphed, turning around and laying down on my side so that my back was facing him. He hurriedly scooted over, wrapping his arms around me from behind and digging his face into the crook of my neck,

"Does it still hurt?" he spoke quietly into my ear. "I didn't mean to hurt you, love. I was just messing around."

I sniffled, wiping away my fake tears and doing everything in my ability to hold back the laughter that was threatening to escape my lips.

After a few more seconds of Draco apologizing, I abruptly moved my fingers back towards his hips and started tickling his waist. I turned around, leaving the bedsheets a tangled mess as I used both hands to tickle him.

"I fucking hate you," he laughed in between giggles, trying to pry my hands away.

I pushed him onto his back, straddling him as I continued moving my fingers delicately against his waist. I bit my lip while I watched the way his eyes crinkled and his nose scrunched up when he laughed.

Unfortunately, I got too distracted admiring his beauty, which gave him the opportunity to flip us over and pin my hands above my head.

I breathed heavily, looking up into his eyes as smiles broke out on both of our faces. The sound of our heavy breathing filled my ears before Draco broke the silence.

"Come to Paris with me."

I gawked up at him, struggling to process his words, "W-What?"

"Let's go to Paris," his lips curled up into a smirk. "Let's have the summer that our fifth-year selves dreamed of having."

I beamed, remembering the day when Draco and I had rambled on for hours about what we wanted to do together over the summer.

"So? What do you say?" he looked at me expectantly with those bright blue eyes of his.

"Yes!" I smiled, releasing fingers from his to pull him down for a kiss.

He grinned against my lips, hungrily kissing me back.

It's cheesy to say, but in that moment, it felt like we were the only two people in the world.