35 - PERFECT

MATURE CONTENT WARNING FOR ONE LAST TIME BABES <3

-

Alora Malfoy

"Draco!" I squealed, wobbling through the shallow seawater as I tried to sprint as far away from him as I could.

His laughs echoed across the beach while he tried to splash me with the icy cool water. His footsteps got louder as he advanced on me.

I shrieked, feeling him yank on my bikini underwear. I fell back into his chest, suddenly being smothered with kisses; he dove into the crook of my neck and sloppily pressed his lips against my skin.

"Stop!" I let out in between giggles. "That tickles!"

This only made Draco kiss me more. His lips trailed up and down my neck before his hands gripped my waist and spun me around. He bent down to pick me up and swing me over his shoulder.

I helplessly flailed my arms around, begging him to put me down.

"Huh, did you hear that?" he mocked me as he started walking out of the water and onto the sandy shore. "I swear, I heard this nauseating squeaky voice ordering me around."

"Ugh!" I groaned, smacking him on the back. But he didn't budge. He was obviously too strong compared to me.

"Sorry, love," he spoke, the smirk evident in his voice. "I can't put you down until you give me what I want." He kept walking until we were off the beach and on the path back towards our private villa.

"And what might that be?" I sighed, slumping my body after having given up on breaking free from his sturdy grip.

"I can't tell you," he muttered in a sing-song voice.

I rolled my eyes, feeling my face heat up as a result of all the blood rushing to my brain. I groaned while Draco stumbled up the stairs to our villa, causing my my body to swing from side to side.

I lifted my head slightly, smirking to myself when I realized that payback was right before my eyes.

I raised one of my hands and harshly spanked his ass.

"Agh!" he yelled, halting in his footsteps. "Do that again and you're getting punished."

I smacked him again, letting out a sensual moan before mockingly uttering, "Punish me, daddy."

Silence consumed us for a few seconds before Draco was on the move again. He stormed up the stairs, reaching the master bedroom within moments.

He threw me off his shoulder and onto the bed. I sat up, trying to catch my breath and let all the blood rush back down to the rest of my body. I was starting to feel lightheaded.

But Draco didn't seem to care.

He headed towards our luggage bags, rumbling through his clothes before locating what it was that he had been looking for.

I heard the sound of metal clinking and froze.

Draco strolled over to the foot of the bed, his look darkening as he held a pair of handcuffs in each hand.

"Draco, wha–"

"I wasn't kidding when I said you were getting punished," his voice came out raspy and low.

"But... you brought handcuffs to our honeymoon?"

He shrugged, crawling onto the bed as a devilish smirk painted his lips, "You never know when you might need them."

I gaped up at him in awe as he took my hands and handcuffed them to the headboard one by one. His face was only inches from mine–so close that I could feel his hot breath on my mouth. His lips looked so soft and plump; all I wanted was to close that gap between us and press my lips against his, but he backed away before I could do so.