7 - THEO'S BACK

TRIGGER AND MATURE CONTENT WARNING: If cheating is a sensitive topic that you don't feel comfortable reading about, then this book may not be for you. There will be NUMEROUS instances of cheating from this chapter on.

-

Alora Lin

"I know you want this as much as I do," he breathed out, his husky voice sending chills down my spine.

"I-I don't," I stuttered.

His hands grasped both of my outer thighs as he effortlessly lifted me onto his lap. I was now straddling him–the closest I've been to him in five years.

Draco tilted his head up, allowing me to feel his hot breath against my soft lips. He lifted one hand up, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I was hyperventilating at this point, feeling his hand glide down my back and his other hand hold a firm grip on my thigh.

"Can I?" he asked, tugging on the bottom hem of my hoodie.

Even though my brain was screaming at me to say no, every other part of my body took over in that moment and I found myself saying, "Yes."

He inched his large hands up the sides of my torso, helping me take off my sweatshirt. Once he had pulled the hoodie over my head, I was left in my silk tank top and shorts.

Draco appeared mesmerized as his eyes trailed down to my chest where my cleavage was now exposed.

"Draco, we shouldn't be doing this," I started as he brushed my hair behind my shoulders.

"Because?" he muttered, inching his plump lips closer to my collarbone.

"Because I'm engaged," I let out a ragged breath as he bit down on my neck. "And you have a girlfriend."

"So?" he tilted his head, planting a sloppy kiss on the other side of my neck. "They don't have to know."

I involuntarily let out a soft moan when he sucked on my sweet spot. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I rested my hands on top of his, which were now tightly gripping my hips.

"It doesn't count as cheating..." he stated, pulling away from my neck. "If we don't kiss," he barely grazed his lips against mine before pulling away. "And if we don't have sex."

I gave him a puzzled look, nervously gulping when his hands lowered to my ass and firmly gripped my ass cheeks.

"Then, what are we doing?" my voice came out barely a whisper.

I couldn't think straight.

Being this close to Draco seemed to have erased all of my inhibitions.

I was completely submissive to him.

"You'll see," he smirked, placing his hands back on my hips.

I clenched my jaw, hesitantly placing my hands on his shoulders before I suddenly let out a gasp.

Draco's hands pulled my hips forward, allowing me to feel his erection. Even though I was wearing shorts and he had sweatpants on, I could still feel how large he was.

Did he get even bigger?

His hands guided my hips back and forth over his bulge. I let out a ragged breath, loosely wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder as I ground my hips against his.

Draco sucked in a sharp breath, reaching underneath my tank top to dig his fingernails into my bare skin.

I moaned into his ear, moving my hips in a way that made my clit brush up against his tip with every thrust forward. I could feel his hot breath against my shoulder, and I was sure he could feel mine too.