34 - I LOVE YOU

A/N: JK I LIED LAST CHAPTER HAHAH THERE WILL BE THREE MORE CHAPTERS IF YOU INCLUDE THIS ONE! all of your comments about how much Muffliato and this story mean to you made me so teary eyed 🥺 I love you all more than words can explain. It saddens me that Alora and Draco's love story is coming to an end, but I really hope that these last few chapters I have planned will leave you feeling happy and, well, satisfied 😏

MATURE CONTENT WARNING BITCHESSS

-

Draco Malfoy

I pushed her into our hotel room, slamming and locking the door behind us before stripping off my tuxedo jacket.

She walked backwards, gently removing the tiara and veil from her head.

An animalistic hunger took over me as I loosened my tie and undid the top few buttons of my white button-up.

She kicked off her heels, giving me a mischievous smirk when she realized that I was reaching for my wand.

"Muffliato," I bit my lip, eyeing her up and down before pushing her back onto the California king bed.

She tripped on the train of her dress mid-fall with the most adorable giggle escaping her lips.

I couldn't stop the smile that threatened to curl up my lips. I crawled onto the mattress, straddling her and placing my ring-coated fingers on either side of her head.

Her lips were parted as she gaped up at me, waiting for me to make the first move.

As much as I wanted to tease her and make her beg, I didn't have must restraint anymore.

All I could think about during our wedding reception was tearing off that wedding dress and fucking her so hard until my hand prints were marked on her ass.

And it didn't help that Alora knew exactly what she was doing. 

During dinner, she rested her hand on my thigh under the table, gently squeezing it and trailing her fingers up and down my inner thigh every now and then.

And then when it came time to leave our dinner tables for the dance floor, she'd subtly grind her ass up against my pelvis. I'd back away, afraid to get an erection in front of all of our family and friends, but she'd come back seconds later. She'd either wrap her arms around my neck and press her chest against mine or grab my hands and urge me to hug her from behind.

By the end of the night, the sexual tension between us was so high that I could practically cum just by looking at her.

Heavy breaths escaped my lips as I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. Both of us tasted of a mixture of cake and alcohol.

We hungrily made out with one another. I ground my hips against her groin, causing her to moan in my mouth and send her head back.

I licked my lips, trailing sloppy and wet kisses down her neck. I sucked and bit feverishly, determined to mark my territory even though I knew she was going to be stuck with me for the rest of our lives.

Her soft moans in my ears made me even more hard. My dick was conspicuously protruding from the thin cloth of my pants. I took this opportunity to lift up her wedding dress and brush my bulge against her lacy underwear.