Taylor Hall #1

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I'm back at posting on Wattpad. However, since this is my last year in school, I really want to focus on school. But I will be posting weekly and alternating between MOYW and One Shots. Hope you all like it! Vote and comment down below. Also PM me any requests for one shots. Here is a link to the dress; (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gK5CCR2-VHc/UQMKDaSf2dI/AAAAAAAAIOA/ULgOw3G7Zcs/s1600/Screen+Shot+2013-01-25+at+2.57.20+PM.png)

Stay Strong <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Today is a special day for you. It marks the 3 year anniversary of you and Taylor's relationship. Taylor had planned a surprise date and had asked you to dress fancy. The clock striked 4pm and that was the cue for you to get ready. You blast your hockey pump up playlist through the Bluetooth speakers in your house and hopped right into the shower. The warm water rained down your back mimicking a beautiful rainy day. You shampoo your head and as soon as you move back into the water the shampoo gets in your eyes and you jump back from the sting.

"ARRRRGH. SHIT!"

You silently curse the shampoo in your eyes and try to rub it out with no success. 'Great Im going to look like I just did drugs' you think. Eventually the pain subsides and you return back to your routine. Being a girl that wears glasses you were quite blind when you were in the shower. You move your face closer to the shelf of products and you pull out an semi transparent bottle with pink liquid flowing through it. You squeeze some of the body wash onto your loofah and begin to scrub away. You finally finish with your long shower and wrap yourself in a towel. You mentally prepare yourself for the cold air waiting outside the shower. 'Welcome to Canada eh' you think. You slowly push open the door and goosebumps appear all over your skin. You wrap the towel closer around your body even more and waddle out of the shower. You hop into a comfy robe and go through your daily skin routine. All your friends were at University, lived across the country, or were also gone out on a date with their boyfriends or husbands. You don't bother checking your phone and pull out a hairdryer. You blow dry your hair and work on your makeup. Taylor had said to be ready by 7pm and its only 6pm. You careful hop into a short lace dress in a beautiful creamy colour. You attempt wiggling the zipper half way up your back but couldn't go no further than that.

The problem of being a single girl living at a house meant that you were alone and no one was able to zip up your dress. You still had your hair to do and time for Taylor to pick you up had become even closer. You drape a black scarf over your back and quickly leave your house over to your neighbours.

*Ding Dong*

Suzannah opens the door to see you with a black scarf over your dress.

"Omg hey! Suzannah I need help!"

"Yes, how may I help you? Come inside it's so cold outside and you're hanging out in a scarf and short dress in the freezing cold."

You walk inside her house being careful not to get the floor wet with the wet shoes you were wearing from walking outside in the cold Edmonton snow. You remove your scarf and turn your back towards her while pulling your hair away from the zipper seam.

"Thanks Suzannah, I just needed help zipping up the back of my dress."

"Looking super cute, where are you going?"

She zips up your dress and lets your hair down.

"Taylor's taking me out on a surprise date for our 3rd year anniversary, not really sure where though"