Torey Krug #1

______________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

Vote and Comment below or PM me any requests for one shots 

Stay Strong <3

______________________________________________________________________

Today is the day you finally get to meet your brother's teammates. Yes, you are Y/N Marchand, sister of Brad Marchand. You and your brother are in the food court at a vending machine feeding your skittle addiction; after you buy your usual 2 bags of sour and original skittles, you walk with your brother down to the locker room. You were wearing your Boston Bruin's jersey with skinny jeans and Uggs and no makeup on.

"Welcome to the Boston Bruin's locker room."

You are beaming from head to toe, and couldn’t contain your excitement anymore.

Brad opens both doors to the locker room for you.

"Guys, My sister is OFF LIMITS!"

"SKITTLESSSS!!!" Yells Bergeron.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BABIES," You smack his hand away from your precious babies.

After going around and making small conversations, you landed on the one that stuck out to you the most. Torey Krug.

"Hey, I'm Torey Krug." He shyly said.

"I'm Y/N Marchand, Brad's Sister." You shook his hand and sat down beside him. A text appears on his IPhone, and his wallpaper is a picture of the band Rise Against.

"OMG you like rise against too?!" You ask out of excitement.

"Yeep," He looks up shyly at you. His mind out of the world, thinking up words to find. You begin blushing and fix your jersey. Your eyes are fixed into his brown and green eyes. Silence enveloped both of you ... until...

"BREAK UP YOU 2 LOVEBIRDS," Yells Lucic.

"We weren’t doing anything," You Protest.

"Save it princess," Lucic walks away smirking.

"Can I have your number?" asks Krug.

Taking his pone form his hand, your hand touched his and you felt a spark. He felt it too because he's looking at you with the same look. You both quietly type in your numbers, as you look up you find him smiling at you with a red tinge on his cheeks as he sees that you've caught him.

"Let's go get the others, Revenge time on Milan XD" Laughing you both begin planning revenge on Poor Lucic's soul.