Sidney Crosby #2:

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

I really needed to get this out in writing, thought ill write the 2nd Sidney Crosby one shot as this. You guys won’t see this until weeks later from the original date. And I hope you like the new POV, I’ve never really tried this before but if you guys like it then let me know. I’m really sorry everybody that this is a really sappy, sad, triggering you name it kind of story. Anyways, I hope yall enjoy it, Vote, and PM me or comment down below requests for more one shots.

_______________________________________________________________________________

She had a beautiful smile with mysterious eyes. Her eyes were the average brown color but behind them hid a dark story. When you first meet this girl you would think she’s anything but suicidal and depressed. When you look close enough to her eyes that’s when you see them. The puffy, red eyes that are ready to break down any second from now, but her smile said otherwise. Behind the smile were quivering lips that were chapped and had teeth marks carved into them. The once voluminous lips are now the only means of biting down all the feelings. The rest of her was masked and caked up with lies, not make up. Nobody was able to see behind them except for one. He was the quiet but respectful and sweet guy. He was the one who would get down and get things done instead of making others do it for him. A responsible man as others would say. You had been with him at school since kindergarten, yet you had never talked to him. Somehow, he made it into the invisible scars slowly healing them away with his powers. He was your above average guy being 5’11 and his eyes filled with passion. He had beautiful hazel eyes that can take anyone’s breathe away. He’s a hockey player. He’s the captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins, the next one. Canada’s colors ran through his veins along with hockey. She had liked him since the beginning of junior high. Even though he was 5 years older, she loved him with all her heart and supported him throughout the way.  She fought for him, to have a chance of meeting him one day. She fought for years, saving up her money. She fought depression, she fought anxiety. But, one day it got to her. She had fought long and hard years. She said her goodbye. She realized her chances of meeting Sidney Crosby were very slim, so she sat down. Gave up. She said her goodnights to everybody. She took the knife and stabbed her thigh. The blood began dripping, but she yet limped into the bathtub full of water. She sat comfortably. She cried blood, she bled blood, and she was covered in blood. Even her bath water had become a pool of blood. It would have attracted vampires to her, but she believed she was too ugly to even attract a blind person. She let the rubies fall from her eyes and let the blood swarm her. She breathed one last time and she was gone.

They say they you have to know the person to have them care for you. But Sidney didn’t even know she existed, she was one of the many Penguins fans out there. Only difference was that she was gone and now he would never be able to meet his soul mate.

So please don’t give up. Remember your “fake smile” may be inspiring someone, helping someone to live at least one more day. You said hi to someone new today and it has changed their life, because you might have at least given them the hope that someone out there cares about them.

Please smile and don’t give up.