Mike Richards #1

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This is to my #WattpadSister, @Hawtrod Hope you love it and hope you all like it. I'm sorry guys its not as good as the Martin Jones one was. Lol, it kinda sucks but i still hope you guys enjoy! Vote and comment down below. Also PM me any requests for one shots. 

Stay Strong <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

It was the first day back to returning to college, since the holidays were now over. I turned over closed off my alarm, seeing that it was 5:30am I should probably get up. I flopped out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. I got my natural make up done for the day and pulled on my red and black shirt. I pulled on my black skinny jeans that were starting to get small on me, as I hopped around my bedroom looking like a drunken bunny. (This is the outfit à https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/50/ac/bc/50acbc6b282d28b481ddee32bfe50828.jpg). I straightened my hair and pulled a beanie over my head and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I head out the door and grab my IPhone 6+ along with its charger out of the wall, my car keys and my wallet.

I get to the garage and start up my new Yellow Jeep my brother had brought me for Christmas since my old Jeep and I had gotten into an car accident and my poor baby got trashed a few years ago. I sank into the warm leather seats I needed since it was quite a cold morning in Kenora. I began driving to school and squealed when I saw a Tim Horton’s across the road. I took the quickest exit of the highway and drove into the long line at the drive through.

“Good morning, what would you like to order today?”

“A cream cheese bagel, three chocolate chip cookies and a medium hot chocolate please.”

“Thank you and I’ll have your order ready at the window.”

I finally made it to the window and the lady took my order.

“Ma’am that will be $12.99”

I tapped my Los Angeles Kings Scotia Bank credit card which automatically paid for my breakfast. I began my half an hour drive to Confederation College. I turned up the radio and sang along to my favorite song, “Enter Sandman” by Metallica. (Song’s on the side).

Say your prayers little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of snow white

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragon's fire
And of things that will bite

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never land

This song had always been my favorite morning song that pumped me up and put me in a good mood for the day. Suddenly, I hear police sirens behind me causing me to pull over to the side of the road.

‘Great God! I have been pulled over’ I breathed in and out trying to calm myself down since I had never been pulled over before. It was going to be the end of my clean driving record. I put my car into park and roll down my window.

“Good morning, ma’am. Do you have your license and registration with you?”

“Yes, sir. I reached into the glove compartment of my car and pulled out the registration and removed my license from my wallet.

“Do you know why I stopped you?”

“No, sir.”

“Well, ma’am you were going 65km/h and the speed limit on this road is 60km/h.”

“Oh, I’m sorry sir.”

The cop pulls off his hat and ruffles his hair, while removing his fake mustache.

“I’m just joking, SURPRISE!”

“OH MY GAWD! MIKEY YOU’RE HERE?! SINCE WHEN? THE KINGS DON’T PLAY HERE FOR ANOTHER TWO DAYS!”

“Woooooah! You got lots of questions here one at a time.” Mike laughed.

“It’s been forever Tyna, I’ve missed you loads.”

“Thank you officer, for helping me organize this surprise.” Mike beamed at the officer.

“Oh, no problem son. Have a good day and drive safely.”

Mike came around and sat down into the passenger seat beside me.

“Here open this,”

I opened up the little bag and pulled out a kings jersey with RICHARDS stitched perfectly into the back.

“OH MY GOD! MIKEY I LOVE THIS!”

“This isn’t all. I got one more surprise for you!”

Mike handed me a envelope this time. I opened the envelope to find three tickets to the Los Angeles Kings game in Winnipeg in three days.

“OH MY GOD! BABY THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!”

I kissed him passionately tasting the sweet Tim Horton’s hot chocolate in his mouth. Little did Christyna know she had a bigger surprise from Mike Richards at the game against the Winnipeg Jets.