Bobby Ryan #1

______________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

Vote and Comment below or PM me any requests for one shots 

Stay Strong <3

______________________________________________________________________

You and Bobby Ryan were driving back to your apartment in Ottawa after hockey practice. Bobby wore #6 and you wore #66 on the Ottawa Senators. Yes, you were the first girl in the NHL and yeep you played for the Ottawa Senators. You and Bobby Ryan were singing along to your favourite band, The Eagles. It was a perfect December afternoon; with the sun shining yet there was a touch of Ottawa’s nice breezy wind. Driving up to our apartment, there were kids having a snowball fight. TJ parked the car as fast as he can as you both went running to the small snow forts. You being on the girl’s side while Bobby was on the guy’s side. Canadian snow balls were flying from east to west and north to south. It was like a mini snow blizzard with all the snowballs flying around everywhere. The darkness in him was slowly disappearing as laughter replaced him. Through the entire snowball throwing, I noticed how his cheeks and nose were pink from Ottawa’s cold weather. He looked so cute being with the kids and going against us.

“Throw the snowballs at him,” You yelled over the wind.

“ATTACK”

Small hands were making and throwing snowballs as fast as they could at Bobby. The snowball fight went on till it was just us two left fighting. I threw one at his nose as he laughed. We fell into the snow forts holding hands. Our eyes locked and the cold was replaced with warmth. Our hands were linked as the snowflakes fell in between us.

“I love you Y/N” He said. It was barely audible.

“I love you too, Bobby Ryan”

“Now, let’s go get some Tim Horton’s Hot Chocolate before we freeze to death eh?”

Laughing you both held hands and walked to the closest Tim Horton’s.