Adam Burish #1

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

This is a oneshot for @Bursgirl3716 But I'm not sure what happened to her account whether she deleted it or changed her username. If anyone that reads this still talks to her, please do me a favour and send this one shot to her. Since wattpad won't allow me to tag her. Anyways, I hope yall enjoy it, Vote, and comment down below requests for more one shots.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Delia boards the plan to San Jose to go see her boyfriend Adam Burish. Its 10:30am in Calgary and the flight doesn't take off for another 10 minutes. She looks out the window of Calgary one last time before she takes a good 4 month break to San Jose. She gets her boarding pass checked and boards the plane. Evanescence filling the sound of her ears along with the whirring of the Canadian wind outside and the airplane's blade. She was going to miss this place loads. 

The 5h from Calgary to San Jose were the longest 5h of Delia's life. The plane finally lands at Mineta San Jose International Airport. Delia excitedly get off the airplace and rushes through security and US customs. A pain US customs were but she was so excited to see Adam she couldn't even complain about the long lineup at customs. After getting her passport stamped and baggage collected, Delia made it out to the meeting area. She scans her eyes for a 6'1 tall man with chocolate brown eyes (A/N: I'm assuming their brown correct me if I'm wrong) and beautiful hair. Her eyes suddenly land upon the one and only Adam Burish. She goes running towards Adam not caring that she just dropped her suitcase and runs into his arms for a warm embrace. She lets her joyful tears drop and stain Adam's grey shirt. He smelt like heaven. Delia closes her eyes and enjoys the embrace. 

"DELIA ITS SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" 

"Me too Adam!"

"I'm so happy to have you here back at home!"

"My home is in Calgary, but you've stolen my address"

"San Jose is better than Calgary." 

"Oh no Adam, you did not just go their!"

He hugs her even harder. Then lets go.

"Oh yes I just did go their!" He says with a smirk on his face. "Delia I met you for the first time when you were 6 years old and I was 10. We became the best of friends until life parted our ways. Then suddenly after high school life brought us back together and rewarded me with a beautiful girlfriend. I am lucky to have her in my life today and but I want more of her in my life. Will you be my sweet and beautiful wife, Miss. Delia Johansson?"

"OH MY GOD! ADAM!" She immediately started crying. "Stand up"

Adam began to put the ring away thinking that she had refused his proposal. 

"You are my other half. I want you to be my equal when you propose to me." 

Tears start flowing down Adam's face as he stands back up and places the beautiful diamond ring on Delia's ring finger. Then suddenly they both clamp on to each other and have a long but sweet kiss. This is a day neither Delia or Adam would forget.