Beau Bennett #2:

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Another user not found lol. I'm not sure if @Djviani deleted her wattpad or changed her username. If any of you know, please send this to her so she can read this. Enjoy :) Today has been a pretty chill day for me other than the homework and studying. I'm curious to see how all your Monday's went?  Comment down below how your day is so far! Vote and comment down below for one shot requests. 

Stay Strong <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

You drop down on your knees with shaky legs and teary eyes. You couldn't believe it. You rubbed your eyes for the milionth time and stared at the bare walls ahead of you. It was as if no one had been in the room the night before. You and Beau had slowly been distancing apart. You still thought he was the one and only. You cared for him too deeply and now the wounds were deeper than his closet. You get up furiously and run to the closet, yanking every drawer open. The drawers smelled of laundary and hints of Beau here and there. Teasing you, taunting you that you never could have him. You went to the bathroom and checked the bathroom for any sign of living. Nothing, the bathroom's walls were barer than a dog coming back from being groomed. In shock you drop to your knees again and let the tears slide. You lie in the middle of the floor crying every bit of your insides out. He didn't even say goodbye. He had just left. It broke your heart. After everything you've been through you couldn't believe he would pull something like this. You tried getting up and going back to your phone. You couldn't the cuts were too deep. The sad thing was nobody could see those wounds, not even your best friend. The tears are too fast, too warm. It felt like your eyes were bleeding out all the pain. Every inch of your body reacted to the pain so painfully you are dying.  He didn't know what he'd done to a young woman with a full life and many dreams ahead of her. But he'd done enough to leave you on the floor crying out of agony. Leaving you to close your eyes one last time and opening them the next not knowing what was to become of Y/N.