Carey Price #1

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I know it's not Sunday lol but I had to post something today since I didn't yesterday. I've never been to Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport. I based the story off of the Calgary International Airport and some help from Google to see how the one in Montreal really looks like. The description may not be accurate but I tried. Hope you all like it! Vote and comment down below. Also PM me any requests for one shots.

Stay Strong <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Your parents dropped you off at Montreal Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport. You walked right up to the Emirates counter to have your bag weighed and checked in. As soon as you check into your flight from Montreal to Dubai, your friends come rushing into bid you farewell. Alice and Bethany both rush to give you one last hug before you leave Montreal. Your head spins with many thoughts and feelings while trying to hold back all the tears threatening to come out. You roll both your luggage and carry on towards security. You hug Alice and Bethany one last time as your heart begins to wrench with heartbreaking thoughts. You succeed at keeping a composed face as you let go of the embrace and pick your bags up. In the distance, Suban comes running towards you.

"Y/N, You have to come with me!" P.K demands urgently for you to come with him.

You immediately assume that it had to do with Carey. You didn't want to see Carey one last time, especially with your strong feelings for him running through your veins.

"It's Carey, you have to see him one last time before you leave."

"No."

"Look into my eyes! Look at me Y/N. This is urgent!"

"Fine, Ill come where is he?"

P.K. rolls your bag and you jog beside him as you go to see the last person you didn't want to see. Carey sat at a table looking like he was about to pass out. That kills you on the spot as you sprint up to Carey's side yelling his name.

"CAREY!"

"Y/N, look I'm sorry about what I said to you years back when you confessed to me everything. I really am sorry."

You look at him confused as he chocked words through his sobs.

"It's not your fault I understand that. I blame the circumstances for all that."

"Please don't go. Don't go to Dubai."

"I have to. I wont be gone for long."

"When do you come back?"

"I'll be back in four years. I'm getting my Bachelor of Science and meeting the man my parents have always wanted me to see. We might get married their and then I'll come back."

Carey looks up at you in sheer horror and tears run down his face faster than you thought was humanly possible.

"You can't go!"

"Carey, you said yourself we're friends right? So their's always Facebook, Skype, and you can text me once I get a new number when I'm in Dubai. It wont be any different. It'll be the same, exactly like how you message me on Facebook occasionally."

You look down and say those words with a hoarse voice. Carey was killing you and you knew you had to leave him. He didn't love you and that was final. He, himself had said years back that he isn't interested in anybody. You knew at that point he was never going to love anyone ever again for the same way as he had done for you.

"But..."

"I need to get going. I have an international flight, I need to get going soon."

You look into his beautiful brown eyes that always carried the energy of bringing every realm of the world together. It was as if no one was their but you and him. Tears slowly roll down your cheeks as you remember all the good times, like when he used to talk about how good he was at video games. You remember all the funny moments where you both were being trouble makers. You remember the annoyingly cute moments where his friends used to sing your name. You remember his proud moments where you used to go to his hockey games without him knowing. You remember the worry he carried when you first attempted suicide. You remember the weakest and broken side of him. Where he carried his shattered heart in his soft small hands with bloodshot and tearful eyes. Eyes that looked at you with love, with confusion, with care, with hatred, and with betrayal. You remembered it all as clear as yesterday.

Carey wraps his arms around you and the stiffness from your body washes away as soon as he touched you. Your body gives into the hug that it had been yearning for 5 years. You embrace his hug and place your arms around him. Tears roll down your faster, soaking his shirt in minutes. You missed him so bad but you couldn't let him know how much you love him. He couldn't know how much you've been yearning for him. You bury your face into his chest and a wave of your favourite cologne erupts off of him. Your feelings for him are at the brim of exploding but you couldn't let him know. You break free from his embrace and look into his deep set of mysterious eyes.

"I need to go Carey."

Your hands run down his arms but linger on his hands longer as you take them back and pick up the bags Subban rolled down for you. You pick up your luggage with shaky hands. Carey collapses into the chair next to you begging Subban.

"Don't let her go!"

"Please Subban, don't let her go!"

You couldn't bear to hear his pleas with Subban any longer. You picked up your bags and walked towards security. Subban held onto Carey who was struggling to break free from Subban's arms and run towards you. Your friends looked at you with sadness as you hug them goodbye one last time.

"Please don't go!"

"I have to. I'll send you a Facebook message when I can. Goodbye Carey Price."

"NOOO! SUBBAN STOP Y/N FROM LEAVING. PLEEEASE!"

You look at Carey one last time who collapsed onto the floor trying to catch his breath through all the tears.

"I love you Y/N"

Carey whispered to no one in particular as you walked out of his life one last time.