Sean Monahan #1

______________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

Yes, i do know that Sean Monahan is from Brampton, Ontario not Calgary, Alberta. But, I really wanted to do it at a highschool here. Hop yall dont mind the change :)

Vote and Comment below or PM me any requests for one shots 

Stay Strong <3

______________________________________________________________________

You walk into Hell, and the stares are all directed towards you. Another typical day, at Lester B. Pearson High School. Being 5’0 doesn’t help with the stares either. Being one of the shortest girl’s at your high school sucked. Wearing long sleeves didn’t help either. You wore long sleeves to cover all the battle scars from all the insults, rumors, and bullshit thrown at you every day. At school and at home was the same every day. You have random people walk up to you, and tell you to get over it. But really is it that easy to get over broken spirits and crushed dreams. You’ve never been good enough, tired of trying, being put down by people and even by people that are supposed to love you the most (your parents).  Yet, after being this tired, you still push on to try to make it through another day. Pulling yourself out of your thoughts, you open up your locker. Crowds were beginning to form in the hallway. Pulling my locker door open, you find pictures of couples having sex all over your locker. Normally, your eyes would begin to water, but they just stung this time from all the crying last night. People started crowding around you more and laughing hysterically. My biggest nightmare was coming alive. You furiously shut your locker and run out of the hallway to the bathroom. You fall down in the handy cap stall, and reveal your arm. Grabbing your paintbrush you began to draw. The only paint on your arm was red. A deep crystal red color. You cover your mouth as you scream from all the physical and emotional pain. In the corner you were left alone to drown with no one to help you back up.

“Ms. Y/L/N, you’re late to class, GET OUT!!!”

You walk back out of class, as you hear the class laugh. You pinch your left arm as you go into the gym. You pick up a hockey stick and began shooting at the net. The lights were dimmed and you were starting to finally feel better. Until, the soccer team came in to practice.

“Look who it is,”

“Isn’t she the depressed creep?”

One of the guys came over and pushed me out of the way. I left the gym and walked to the windows and sat down.

*** At Lunch Time ***

You walk into the cafeteria to get your food. As you are walking down to your usual spot, the school’s hockey team’s captain walks in with the hockey team at his side.

Jack walked up to you and spat in your face.

“Bitch move over, go die aren’t you already on your way.”

He pulled up your sleeves revealing the dry blood and scars. This caused complete silence in the cafeteria with gasps filling up the silence. For the second time in the day, your eyes began tearing up but before tears begin slipping out. The captain for the Lester B. Pearson Patriots and forward for the PSA Saints punched Jack in the face.

“No Sean!!” You exclaimed.

The fight was separated by the Patriots holding Sean back. Anger flashes in his eyes, and was hungry to fight more. After struggling to be let go, he gave up. Sean ran up to you.

“Y/N, are you alright.”

“Sean, you shouldn’t have done that.”

“I wasn’t going to let them bully and humiliate you.”

“My names Sean Monahan, captain for the Pearson Patriots and forward for the PSA Saints.”

“My names Y/N and L/N.”

“Let’s be friends?”

“Y-E-SS-H”

You shook his hand back and electricity fed through both of you. You pull your hand back out of shock and leave running the room. The guy who you had like since you came to before Pearson, just shook your hand and just asked to be your friends. Tears came running through your eyes. Sean Monahan wanted to be friends with you, out of all the pretty girls out there. He’s probably just like the rest of them Y/N, you can’t let that happen. So just like everybody else you were about to push away except Sean Monahan is the exception. Only exception.