Carey Price #2

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hope you all like this one shot. I feel like they suck but I'm trying to write everyday so they get better, please bear with me. Vote and comment down below for one shot requests. I'll try to write them as soon as I can.

Stay Strong <3

____________________________________________________________________________

We had just squished the Boston Bruins to a 5-1 loss at the 2016 Winter Classic game. You and Ashley cheering and whooping went down to the locker room to meet up with the Canadiens. You run into the locker room to find a reporter trying to get comfy with Price. You walk through all the cameras and reporters and go and hold on to Price's hand. You glare at the reporter and Price squeezes your hand. He removes his hand and places it around your waist bringing you closer to him. He knows what he does to you and so he uses that to his advantage. The reporter glares at you and you glare back. She gets too close to him and that's when Price speaks up.

"Can you back off please your a bit too close."

The reporter smirks and tries to get in closer. 

"I have a girlfriend! Back off! I hope you realize this is going to be on national television"

She looks up at Price, turns red and runs off flipping a finger at you. You smile at her and Price puts his hands back on your waist bringing you closer to him. The interview ends on a good note. You take Price's hand and head towards the rest of the teammates and WAGS to celebrate the start of the New Year with an epic win.