Tyler Seguin #1

______________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

I do not snowboard and I’ve never attempted it unless you count in Tony Hawk Shred :P But I really wanted to write a snowboard scene. Hope yall like it.

Vote and Comment below or PM me any requests for one shots 

Stay Strong <3

______________________________________________________________________

You and your long time boyfriend, Tyler Seguin are in Banff for the weekend. We’re snowboarding at my favorite ski and snowboard resort, at Sunshine Village. It’s a beautiful day, it's all sunny with snowflakes being blown around the mountain. There were people scattered all over the mountain, from little kids to adults. Ty had his goggles on, so no fans up on the mountain recognized him. You put your feet into the snowboard, as you yell "Last one down the hill is a rotten egg!!!" Tyler jumped down speeding at neck breaking speed. He was catching up, as you pick up speed. The speed down the hill is uncontrollable as you crash into the tress face first. 

"SHIT." 

Laughing hysterically down the hill, came Tyler. He fully stops right beside you shredding snow in your face.

"Jee thanks Ty,. You pick up snow in and throw it at him. 

"HEYYY," 

"Help me up now,"

"NOOOOO"

"Please Ty, Pretty Please," You make a sad puppy face at him. 

"STAAAAHP, NOT THAT IRRESTABLE FACE, FIiiine ill help you,"

He grabs your hand pulling you up. He wraps both arms around your waist, instantly warming you up. He brings his face closer to you as if he's about to kiss you. You close your eyes waiting for his lips to be placed on yours. You open your eyes as you hear Tyler running away.

"HAHAHA IM WINNING"

"TYLER, IM COMING AFTER YOU,"

You grab your board and begin running after him. You pull on the back of his jacket making him fall. You give him small punches, as you fall down beside him. You both stay still in the middle of the mountain, laying side by side holding hands. Tyler gets up and grabs your hand. You both silently go up the mountain with your board in one arm and your other hand placed perfectly in his. Slowly getting up to the tip top of the mountain did Tyler let go of your hand. He picks up his board as if getting ready to snowboard down the hill. To gain a head start you jump into yours. Tyler drops his board into the snow. 

"Y/N, I love you. I want to wake up to you every morning, and go to sleep with you every night. I want to grow old with you. I want to go snowboarding with you on the mountain by ourselves and skate with you. I want to live a wonderfully long and happy life with you. Every day I spend with you is special, and I want that for the rest of my life. I want to make you happy in every way possible. You're the reason I wake up in the morning." Tyler takes a deep breath, pulls out a velvet box and bends down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" 

You were completely shocked. It couldn’t be happening, Tyler Seguin was finally proposing to you. Tears began springing out of your eyes.

"Yes!"

Tyler placed the diamond ring carefully on your ring finger and kissed you. 

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Tyler Seguin"