Asylum part 1

A/n

Hey, you guys! I'm back, I just want to say thank y'all so much for 2.4K reads! It means the world to me!

__________________________

"Just call us if you hear anything. Thanks." Sam ended the phone call.

"Caleb hasn't heard from him?" Dean asked looking down at the book in his hands.

"Nope. Neither has Jefferson or pastor Jim. What about the journal? Any leads in there?" Sam asked.

"No. Same last time I looked. Nothing I can make out." Dean chuckled. "I love the guy, but I swear he writes like freaking yoda."

"You know, maybe we should call the feds, file a missing persons." Sam said.

"We already talked about this. Dad would be pissed if we put the feds in his tail." Dean stated.

"I don't care anymore." Sam said.

Dean sighed and glanced up at Alison who was jumping up and down on the bed.

"Alison, I told you to got to bed." Dean said.

"No!" Alison yelled.

Dean didn't know what was up, but Alison had been like this since they left Kansas.

"You have til the count of three. One." Dean started counting, Sam shifted in his seat uncomfortably while Alison continued jumping. "Two."

Alison stuck her tongue out at Dean.

"That's it." Dean said as he got up out of his chair.

Before Alison could run away, dean grabbed her and spanked her then made her sit down. Alison huffed and crossed her arms.

"You mean!" She yelled.

"I'm mean? Oh, I'll give you mean. You're grounded. No tv. No legos. No bear. Nothing." Dean told her.

Alison held in her angry tears.

"Bitch." She muttered but dean caught it.

Before he could spank the girl again, Sam stepped in.

"Okay, you two. Calm down, especially you." He pointed to Alison.

He picked Alison up.

"Apologize." He told her.

"Sowwy." She said hesitantly.

"Good, now go to bed." Sam said putting her under the covers.

Alison huffed and dean sighed as he sat back in his chair.

Sam gave him a small look of sympathy.

"Thanks Sam." Dean said in a low tone.

"It's not a problem, dean."