Chap. 2 - The Audition

She totally, absolutely, definitely, regretted it.

The morning y/n had gotten up early to get ready for the audition. She dressed up her best and drove over to the address Lily had given her.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

She quickly realized that she had no clue what she was auditioning for.

"Y/n y/l/n!" someone called.

"Huh?" y/n replied confused.

"Y/n, please follow me. Your audition is in room 2," the man quickly spoke and started to walk off.

"Uh, wait, nevermind," she tried to speak but was so flustered. The man also walked off completely ignoring her.

Y/n quickly ran to catch up with the man and made her way into a room with people in it, ready to watch her audition.

"Ah, yes. Y/n? I'm Mike. I'll be running you audition and I will be your go-to guy if you get this part, alright?" the man in the middle started.

Y/n just nodded.

"Alright. Now, you are auditioning for Katrina Ivanov, a girl who was also with Natasha in the Red Room," Mike instructed y/n.

Wait... what? Was this a Marvel movie audition? I'm gonna embarrass myself so bad. More than just Lily's hair isn't going to be intact after I lay my hands on her.

"Here is your monologue. Please continue when you're ready."

Y/n was handed a paper with writing on it. She slowly started her audition and did her best, but was still itching to leave and find Lily.

***

After her audition, y/n made her way home and just decided to scold Lily when she came around. She was too tired to go bestie-hunting.