Chap. 7 - Getting to Know Her (cont.)

It was now a month into filming. Y/n was getting along great and was doing a great job with others. Only now there was a little tiny bump in her plan. She had to work closely with Lizzie.

Y/n didn't hate the thought of working with Lizzie. She just didn't want to let herself get to close to Lizzie and then possibly ruin things.

(On set)

"Hey y/n!" someone called.

Y/n turned around to see Lizzie walking over to her.

"Oh, hey Lizzie," y/n replied as her heartbeat started to rise.

"I was wondering whether you wanted to come over to my house. Y'know, to practice and rehearse lines."

"Sure, I'd love to!"

There were alarms going off in her head but her body acted on it's own accord.

"Great, I'll text you the address. See you at 6?"

"Uh, yeah that'll work."

"Ok, see you later then," Lizzie said as she walked off.

Y/n was going to Lizzie's house. What the actual frick was happening to her?

***

Y/n arrived at Lizzie's house just in time. She walked up to the door and was just about to ring the doorbell, when the door opened.

"Hi, y/n!"

"Hey!"

"Come in, come in," Lizzie ushered y/n in. "So. Um, I've made some dinner. We can eat then go over lines?"

"Yeah, that sounds great," y/n agreed and made her way to the kitchen.

***

Y/n was having a great time and so Lizzie. Lizzie finally felt like she was getting to know y/n. Y/n finally felt free and she slowly lowered her walls

Maybe I should be less scared to talk. I like this.

"So, I think we should start lines now," Lizzie said, breaking y/n out if her thoughts.

"Yeah let's go."

They both grabbed their scripts and acted out scenes they had. Everything was going smoothly until the one scene...

(Acting out scene)

Kat: Wanda, I have to confess something...

Wanda: I already know.

Kat: You do?

Wanda: I do. I can read minds remember?

*Kat and Wanda smile at each other as they both leaned in...*

Y/n was not paying attention to the script anymore. She could only see Lizzie and her green eyes. She saw as Lizzie's eyes flicked down towards her lips and back up. Y/n imitated her without realizing.

Suddenly, Lizzie's phone rang.

Both of them pulled away. Lizzie went to grab her phone and ended the call.

"Uh, I think I should go," y/n said reluctantly.

Before Lizzie could say anything, y/n grabbed her stuff and bolted.

By the time she got home, Lily was updated on everything, but y/n couldn't stop thinking of the 'scene' at Lizzie's.

Would they have continued if the phone hadn't rung?