Chap. 24 - I Need To Take a Dump

Y/n and Lily moved along, doing a few more interviews together before they were told to start heading backstage.

"Oh my god, that was a lot! Dang, how do celebrities keep up with this?" Lily said exasperated.

"It wasn't that much. You must be way out of shape if that makes you exhausted," y/n teased her.

"Haha, very funny. I'm a fucking model, my manager expects me to be able to run 10 miles without breaking a sweat. I do nothing but starve and workout."

"Wow. If you don't like it then why do you do it?" y/n asked.

Lily looked at her friend like she was crazy, "How is that even a question?" with a dramatic pause she finishes with, "It pays well."

"Oh. I guess that makes sense."

After their quick talk about modeling, y/n and Lily stood around waiting for the rest of the cast to finish on the red carpet and come backstage.

Finally, Aaron and Lizzie made their way backstage, everybody gathering around for a quick talk with management before heading onstage.

Y/n shuffled over to where Lizzie was so they could talk.

"So, are you nervous?" Lizzie asked once y/n was near her.

"Oh no, of course not." y/n replied sarcastically.

Lizzie gave a small smirk which made y/n smile too.

"Are you nervous?" y/n asked Lizzie.

"Meh. Kind of I guess. I mean I'm used to it but it's always scary doing it again."

"Oh yeah I get that," y/n replied, " But right now I really feel like I need to take a big dump."

"What?" Lizzie asked looking scandalized.

"Oh nothing it's just that when I'm  nervous, I feel like I need to take a shit." y/n smiled awkwardly.

"Oh. Well I guess that's a good thing to know."

"Sorry. I tend to ramble when I'm nervous too."

Lizzie smiled against and held y/n's hand, "I can tell. It's cute."

On the outside y/n was just smiling, but on the inside, her insides were screaming and her urge to go to the bathroom got even worse.

"I really want to kiss you right now." y/n whispered.

"The urge to kiss you for me is ten times what you're feeling but right now we can't because there are cameras watching our every movement."

Cockblockers. Or would it be pussyblockers? Ugh the patriarchy is everywhere.

Two loud claps broke both Lizzie and y/n out of there trance. It was Mike signalling for everybody to get ready to make their way on to the stage.

With one last look, y/n said, "Good luck."

"I think you'll need it more than I do."

"We'll see about that," y/n teased before leaving to get in the order of how they're gonna be appearing on stage.

_________

a/n:
Sorry guys, I have school and it's been really busy. Also I'm not quite sure where I'm gonna go with this story, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

(Also please vote and comment, I love seeing your comments especially)

:)