Chap. 4 - The Cast

Lily got to y/n's apartment right after hearing the news.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Lily screamed right as she walked in.

"I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I'm so excited but so nervous!" y/n started to speak after their little screaming session.

"What time is it?" Lily asked.

"12 o'clock."

"Omg, y/n enough talking! I'm going to get you ready then you leave and come back and tell me all the details, alright?"

Y/n nodded and Lily set right to work. She was in the modeling agency so she knew her way around the closet.

***

It was now 12:55pm and y/n had just arrived at the set. Mike met up with her and was now taking her to the room where all her new castmates were waiting to meet her.

"You ready?" Mike asked.

"As I'll ever be."

When the door opened, the whole room fell silent. All eyes were on y/n. Mike started the introduction but she didn't need one for them. Her eyes scanned the room.

Scarlett, Chris E., Robert, Sebastian, Tom, Gwyneth, Chris H., Cobie, Paul, Anthony, Zoe, Brie, and so many more people.

The only person who caught her eye was Elizabeth. The Elizabeth Olsen.

"Hi!" Scarlett stepped forward and hugged y/n.

"Uh, hi?" y/n replied nervous AF.

"Hello, I'm Chris Hemsworth. Nice to meet you," he said in his Australian accent.

Everybody shook hands or hugged each other but y/n was stuck on Elizabeth.

As she neared Elizabeth she started to sweat, wondering what to say.

"Hey! I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie," she introduced herself as she pulled y/n in for a hug.

Y/n mumbled a hello and quickly moved away from Lizzie. The feeling of the hug lasted. She could still feel her arms around her neck.

"So! I was wondering whether we should go and grab a coffee or something? We can talk there," Robert suggested.

Everybody agreed and they went to a cafe nearby.

Y/n spent 2 hours with them before they decided to call it a day. She didn't want to leave but it wouldn't be long before they met again.

Shooting started in a week.