Chap. 12 - In Love

Y/n took Lily to the doctor's and it turned out Lily had just gotten a really bad fever. The time wasn't wasted though. Y/n filled her in with everything that happened that day, including the revolutionary kiss.

After they confessed their feelings for each other, Lizzie and y/n had gotten even closer.

They would hang out a lot more, sleepover at each other's houses, they would hold hands occasionally and maybe even sneak in a kiss here or there, but they weren't anything official.

***

On one of the days, Lizzie was staying over at y/n's apartment.

Y/n had gotten up and was making breakfast. It turned out that Lizzie loved pancakes and so that was what the were going to eat that morning.

Y/n was mixing in flour into the batter when Lizzie walked into the kitchen. Y/n flinched, not realizing it was her, which caused the flour to go everywhere.

"Jeez! Lizzie!" y/n said as she tried to get flour off of herself.

Lizzie let out a loud laugh, "You look so weird!"

Y/n glared at her, "You're the one who walks so quietly you can't even hear it," Lizzie continued to laugh, "You're cleaning up. This is your fault."

"Um, no, I didn't drop the flour. I'm so hungry, can you hurry up the pancakes?" Lizzie said as she walked over to y/n to check on the batter.

"Hey, I tried to do something nice for you and you end up making me do double the effort? How rude! Your not invited to my apartment after this."

"Mhm, sure," Lizzie said sarcastically, "You can't stand a day without me. You'll find your way over to me even if I'm not allowed at your house."

Y/n finished washing the flour off of her and started to walked closer to Lizzie. She kept on walking even when she was right infront of her, causing Lizzie to back up, right into the counter.

"Well, you got one thing right. I can't leave you alone and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon."

Lizzie smiled and wrapped her arms around y/n's neck pulling her closer, "I'm not letting you go anytime either. You're stuck with me."

Lizzie leaned forward and kissed y/n, feeling as if she was kissing her for the first time again. Kissing her never got old.

Y/n's hands went down Lizzie body and held her waist, deepening the kiss. She was craving Lizzie so badly.

Lowering her hands even more, y/n lifted Lizzie from underneath her thighs, into the counter.

Lizzie's hands ran through y/n's hair, down the side of her face, and along her jaw.

Y/n pulled away to stop herself from going further. She wouldn't be able to control herself if they went any further.

Lizzie watched as y/n started to try and cook again, but was too flustered and turned on to do so.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Lizzie asked once again.

"Are you sure? This isn't a joke is it?" y/n quickly walked back to where she was standing few seconds ago.

Lizzie shook her head, held y/n's hands and pulled her in, "I really like you and I want you and everybody to know that. I want to be able to spend every moment of my life with you, without having to make up excuses. So, once again, will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n couldn't help but grin widely. She didn't answer verbally, instead she just kissed her with a new passion.

Lizzie mumbled against her lips, "Is that as a yes?"

"Yes, now shut up and kiss me."