Chap. 14 - Loving Her

A few weeks had passed since Lizzie and y/n had became official. They spent everyday together especially since they were still shooting. Everybody in the cast and the crew knew about them. They all supported and we're happy for them.

Y/n was so happy. She had never been as happy was she was now ever in her entire life. She never wanted this to end. Everything with Lizzie was absolute bliss.

***

Y/n was at her apartment, getting ready to go to work with Lizzie. Today was their last day of shooting. They both felt sad but happy at the same time, knowing they had each other after this.

"Baby, let's go," Lizzie said as y/n walked out of her bathroom.

They got into Lizzie's car and drove to the set. Today was the day where they were going to shoot any final scenes and/or any retakes.

Y/n was in her trailer, getting her makeup and hair done when Lizzie came in.

"Do you know what scene we're retaking?" she asked sitting down next to y/n.

"Nope. I'm just getting dressed. I don't even know which scene we're doing," y/n replied, turning slowly to face Lizzie. She didn't want to ruin the makeup.

Lizzie grinned and grabbed y/n's hands, "We're doing the first kiss scene between Kat and Wanda."

Y/n sat there, trying to recall the scene, "Ohhhh. That one," she giggled, remembering the series of events that happened after.

"Yeah."

"Well we're gonna make this scene even better than last time. We've had lots of practice," y/n smirked teasing Lizzie.

Lizzie laughed warmly, gave y/n a quick kiss, and got up.

"I got to go finish getting ready. See you on set," she called as she exited the trailer.

Y/n sighed and sat back. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of her girlfriend.

***

Everybody was done their final scenes and had agreed to going out to eat together. They were talking, waiting for some people.

"Aw, I'm gonna miss you guys," Scarlett pouted.

"I might, I don't know," Anthony said sarcastically.

"We will see each other. Don't worry. I'll make sure we do," y/n assured Scar.

Brie laughed at Mackie's joke "Don't worry too much, we'll see each other soon enough on the press tour."

"I wonder how the fans will react to Kat. I hope they like her," y/n voiced her thoughts .

"Why wouldn't they?" Lizzie wondered.

"I don't know. The Wanda-Vision shippers might get upset."

"Well, I like who Wanda's with right now. If they want to send hate, they have to go through me first," Lizzie said in a mock serious tone.

Y/n grabbed Lizzie's hand, kissed Lizzie's head and then kissed her hand.

Sebastian interrupted, "I like y/n's character. Also I'm glad to have met y/n."

A round of "Same," "Me too," and, "Yeah," went throughout the group.

"Aw, thanks you guys!" y/n opened her arms wide and everybody got into a group hug.

"Can I ask how you even found the role for Kat?" Robert asked after the hug.

"I almost didn't do it. It was actually my friend, Lily. You guys have met her a few times. She told me to audition for this last role and I did, so this is where so ended up. I don't regret any of it though," y/n finished as she glanced over at Lizzie.

"Well, can we officially meet Lily?" Chris E. asked.

"What, now?"

"Yeah she could come eat with us. After all, she was the reason we met you. We have to give her our thanks."

"Haha very funny," y/n looked at Lizzie to make sure she was good with it. Lizzie subtlety nodded and y/n got the go-ahead, "Ok I will. She'll meet us there.

Everybody waited a bit more before they started to leave to have a final dinner with each other.