Chap. 19 - Sealed Deal

After their conversation, y/n and Lizzie stepped back into the room to finalize the deals.

Jan pushed a few papers towards Lizzie and y/n to sign. Y/n grabbed the pen and paper, sitting there, still wondering whether she should do it.

She glanced over at Lizzie who was looking at her. Lizzie nodded and smiled, encouraging y/n.

Taking in a deep breath, she signed the contract, sealing the deal. Lizzie did too, and the managers let out a soft sigh, satisfied with the outcome of the meeting.

"Don't forget that there will be a party where we will announce that Aaron and Lizzie are together. Y/n, you will introduce your 'lover' during the press tour. There will be reporters, cameras, and media at the party so, keep your smiling faces on," Mike told everybody but looked at y/n as he said the last sentence.

"That's the end of the meeting now. If you have any questions, please send any of us an email. Bye guys," that was the last thing that was said before everybody got up and started to leave.

Lizzie held y/n's hand and pulled her along, so they could leave as well.

***

It was now around 3pm and both y/n and Lizzie were at Lizzie's house. The papparazzi had left and the coast was all clear.

They had spent their time cuddling with each other, trying to soak up the time they had before they had to fake it with somebody else in public.

"When's the party?" y/n asked out of no-where.

Lizzie moved her face out from y/n's neck to look up at her, "It's probably in your email."

There was a pause as Lizzie watched y/n as y/n let her thoughts swirl around in her mind.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Lizzie finally asked.

"Nothing."

"There is something that is obviously bothering you, so tell me. Come on, please?"

Y/n sat up, which also caused Lizzie to get up too. She was trying to make sense of this situation.

"It's just that... you are gonna be acting as Aaron's girlfriend, even though you aren't. I'm going to be acting like I like somebody other than you. All to promote the movie?"

Lizzie sat quietly as she decided what to say.

"I guess, yeah. I don't like it either. I always got lucky enough not to have to get involved with this before, but I learned to accept it if I want to be an actress."

Y/n looked over at Lizzie, "You made a promise that nothing would change between us," y/n lifted her hand and held out her pinky, "Pinky promise me."

Lizzie giggled at the action but she curled her pinky around y/n's anyways.

She pulled y/n closer by their pinkies and said, "I pinky promise," she then leaned forward, closing the small gap between them.

Kissing Lizzie automatically made y/n feel better. They laughed and decided to watch a movie, each of them wanting to spend their time preciously.

________________________

a/n:

Thank you all for the reads and votes! I appreciate every single one of you ♥️ Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy the book :)