Chap. 9 - Confessing

(Lizzie's POV)

After the kiss, Lizzie couldn't think about anything else. It was like a switch was turned on, but she cannot turn it off.

Do I like y/n? I mean yeah, of course I like her, she's great!

She was surpressing her feelings and she knew it, but she didn't want to open that can of worms. She had to talk to y/n. She needed to set this straight once and for all.

Lizzie left her trailer and made her way over to y/n's trailer. She knocked and heard a muffled 'come in'.

Once she opened the door, she saw y/n on her phone, texting someone.

"Oh... it's you," y/n stated.

"You don't have to sound so disappointed," Lizzie nervously joked, trying to calm her nerves.

"I didn't mean it like that! I was just not expecting you."

"Oh, ok. Um, so, I had to talk to you," Lizzie fidgeted. She started to slowly pace back and forth, "So that- uh, y'know, scene... I didn't know what to expect and I- I don't know what, um-"

Y/n grabbed Lizzie's arm to stop her and stepped closer to her. She stopped and looked at y/n, the feeling of warmth settling in her stomach.

"You're rambling. Just tell me what's wrong," y/n told her, calming her just a tiny bit.

Lizzie stood there contemplating her decisions. She couldn't tell y/n she liked her. Y/n didn't seem like the type to forget things easily.

"You know what, nevermind," she said as she scrambled to leave the trailer.

She was stopped and turned around by y/n's hand holding her arm once again. She was twirled around and their faces were inches away.

Lizzie was frozen on the spot.

(Y/n's POV)

It was now or never. She had to or else she wouldn't be able to live with herself.

Y/n leaned in slowly, but enough time and space for Lizzie to move away. She didn't move which gave y/n the confidence she needed to close the gap.

Kissing Lizzie the second time was even better than kissing her the first time. In the beginning, Lizzie was tense, but then she melted into her lips. The kiss was slow and passionate. Y/n couldn't believe that Lizzie was kissing her and wants pulling away.

They kissed for what seemed like hours when they finally pulled away to breathe.