Chap. 5 - Filming

The week before shooting started, y/n and the Avengers cast met a few more times. Scarlett and Chris E. were y/n's closest friends. Y/n was friends with everybody else but she tried to keep her distance from Lizzie. She didn't know what would happen if she got close to her.

Lizzie noticed this immediately. Ever since the first day they met, she liked y/n. She was funny, interesting, and overall just a fun person to be around.

The problem was that Lizzie wanted to get close to her. An unknown desire, or urge in her body told her to get to know y/n better, but she couldn't when y/n visibly stayed away from her.

***

Today was the first day of shooting and y/n was beyond excited. She was finally going to achieve her acting dreams.

When she got on set, she was showed to her trailer, hair and makeup, and introduced to some of the main people working there.

Finally it was time to shoot her scenes. The first one was where Katrina meets Natasha for the first time in years.

(While acting)

Tony: Nat, you might want to see this.

Nat: What's wrong Tony?
(You walk in as Katrina)

Kat: Hey.

Nat: Kat? What are you doing here? How are you alive? I thought you died!

Kat: I escaped the Red Room too. It was a few years after you. I left and started living on the run. After a few years, I heard about the Avengers and about someone named Natasha Romanoff. I had to find you.

(End of acting - after scene)

"That was great, y/n!" the director called from behind the camera equipment.

"Thank you!"