Chap. 17 - Before the Storm

After dinner and the media fiasco, y/n and Lizzie had spent the night at y/n's. They didn't want to go back to Lizzie's house especially after what happened last time they were both there.

They watched movies and cuddled with each other for the night. Next morning they had a meeting with management telling them what was going to happen for the press tour and PR (public relations).

***

The night passed by fast as both y/n and Lizzie had fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie.

Y/n had woken up first and gotten up and ready. She decided to make breakfast for Lizzie and after that they would leave to got to work.

She was just about finished making food when Lizzie walked into the kitchen, half awake, half asleep.

"I'm really hungry... are you making pancakes?" she asked as she grabbed a seat on the island.

Y/n turned away from the stove to talk to Lizzie, "I finally got to. Last time I tried to make it, something came in the way," she said while smirking.

"I remember that. I was so sad I didn't get my pancakes... but I was very glad with what I got instead."

Y/n grabbed the plate now full of pancakes and sat beside Lizzie, after she kissed the top of her head.

"Eat up. We have to go to work today."

Lizzie gave her a confused look.

"For what gonna happen next? PR, marketing, press tour?"

"Ooh. Right, I forgot about that," Lizzie replied while stuffing her face full with pancakes.

Y/n laughed and started to eat too.