Chap. 21 - The Announcement

A few more hours passed by, but now it was finally the time of the announcement. Everybody gathered around the couches where Aaron and Lizzie were. They were both standing in the front of the room, so all eyes could be on them. The cameras and writers also turned towards them, awaiting the whole reason they were there.

"So as you all know, there was news that I had to share with you guys," he looked at Lizzie and wrapped his arm around her. Y/n's jaw clenched as she watched them.

"So, the news was that... me and Lizzie are dating!" Aaron finished.

The cameras started to take even more pictures and the crowd of people clapped and cheered. Y/n clapped for 2 seconds before she stopped and her fists closed tightly beside her.

Lily was watching her and she nudged y/n and whispered, "Calm down. Remember where you are."

Y/n relaxed herself a bit, but she wasn't completely fine. She kept watching Lizzie, she finally she looked over at y/n. She was smiling but her eyes were trying to reassure y/n. Receiving the message, y/n let go of her jaw and fists.

***

After the announcement, y/n and Lily left because that was when they were supposed to leave. Everybody had their own timing at which they left. It was so carefully planned by the management.

Y/n dropped Lily off and headed back to her apartment. Lizzie wasn't going to be down hosting until after, so they would talk the next day.

Y/n changed and laid in bed.

Today wasn't so bad. I just have to control my anger.

She thought back to when Aaron put his arm around Lizzie.

Ah, fuck. This is gonna be hard.

__________________

a/n:

Short chapter, but I'm working on some more.

Also thank you all for 7.5k reads! I really want expecting this at all! Also let me know if you have any ideas or anything :)

Also, I'm gonna be going an vacation so I won't be updating for a bit 😢