Chap. 13 - 🌶️🌶️🌶️

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Lizzie kissed y/n hard. She pulled her in as much as she, could which resulted in y/n being in between her legs.

Y/n kissed her jawline, tracing it. Then she moved down her neck and along her collarbone, which caused Lizzie to let out a soft moan. Lizzie pulled at the hem of y/n's shirt, wanting more, but y/n wasn't going to let her in that easily.

She pushed Lizzie down onto the countertop so she was laying down on it.

She started to pull off Lizzie's shirt before she stopped and asked, "Are you sure?"

"I've never wanted anything more on my entire life," Lizzie looked at my y/n with lust in her eyes.

Y/n kissed her and pulled off her shirt. Since she had spent the night there, she wasn't fully dressed, which meant she wasn't wearing a bra. Y/n eyes roamed her body, fully in love.

She looked back up at Lizzie, "I love every single part of you."

Their lips met again and y/n pulled off Lizzie's shorts too.

Lizzie stopped her from moving any further.

"Your turn."

She lifted y/n's shirt over her head and yanked her sweatpants off.

"You are perfect," she said in between kisses.

"I could say the same about you," y/n smirked against the kiss.

"Shut up. Less talking," Lizzie ordered.

Y/n went lower down on her body and took her breast into her mouth. She circled her nipple, teasing her.

Lizzie moaned loudly which turned y/n on.

She went lower down on her body, leaving a trail of kisses. She pushed her the thighs apart, which caused Lizzie to twitch. Y/n grabbed her panties and pulled them down too, watching Lizzie for any signs of hesitancy.

Getting no such sign, y/n went back to focussing on her pussy.

"You're wet."

"No kidding."

Y/n skipped over her core, teasing her a bit. She kissed her inner thighs, leaving marks. Lizzie moaned even louder as she reached down to tangle her hands into y/n's hair.

She pushed y/n closer to her middle, but y/n resisted for a bit, just to tease her.

"This is for the flour."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, please."

Y/n smirked satisfied and she finally reached her heat.

Y/n teased again, but only for a bit. She then kissed Lizzie's clit. That caused Lizzie to moan y/n's name.

"Yes, keep on doing that, and you'll be rewarded."

Lizzie involuntarily moaned again. Y/n sucked on her clit, massaging her breast at the same time. She moved her free hand and inserted 2 fingers in.

"Y/n! Faster! Fu-" Lizzie yelled. Y/n thrusted her fingers faster, Lizzie screamed, "I'm gonna cum!"

Y/n continued, "I'm cumming! Y/n I'm cum-"

With that, Lizzie released, and y/n slowed but continued just to help Lizzie ride her high out.

Y/n moved back up and kissed Lizzie.

Lizzie smiled and asked, "Round 2?"

"Already? Didn't you want pancakes?"

"The pancakes can wait. I'll eat in the bedroom," Lizzie grinned.

Y/n smiled and scooped Lizzie up, taking her to her bedroom.