Chap. 22 - Public Relations

a/n:
I'm back!! :)

I'm gonna try and write a few more chapters so if you guys have any ideas, let me know!

Also, I just wanted to say that I'm not even sure if this is how things work, I'm basically just guessing. Anyways, hope you like it!

____________

A few days had passed since the party. Y/n and Lizzie had talked the next day. They didn't say much, just made sure that both if them were fine and they spent a little time together.

They had barely spent any more time after that because Lizzie was constantly with Aaron. They had to make public appearances and do a bunch of interviews. Y/n wasn't angry at Lizzie or Aaron, knowing that they didn't have any other choice. She just didn't like them getting close physically. That just made her want to throw hands.

Lily had been really good about everything. She helped y/n stay calm and didn't get too close. Lily wasn't looking to fight Lizzie, so she knew her boundaries.

The press conference was going to be in a few days, and then after that, they have to do smaller interviews with tv channels and the entertainment/gossip media.

***

It was the day of the press conference where y/n would introduce Lily and where her first official interview would happen. She had been warned that all eyes would be on her since she was new to the industry, so y/n had to be on her best behaviour.

Lizzie had to come to the conference with Aaron, and y/n had to bring Lily with her. Y/n had gotten dressed as best as she could. She got in her car and she drove to Lily's to pick her up. Almost running late, Lily was already outside, waiting for y/n. She got into the car and they sped off to get to the conference.

When they got there, the car was directed to a special parking area for the cast and crew members. Papparazzi were everywhere, trying to get a glimpse of the newcomers.

"Thank goodness my car windows are tinted," y/n muttered under her breath.

"You better put a smile on that face before you leave. You're gonna be photographed right when you step out if the car."

Y/n parked and turned to look at Lily, putting on a gigantic fake smile, "This good?"

Lily punched y/n's arm and said, "That's great, trying to scare the paparazzi away? I like your strategy."

They shared a laugh and then y/n got out. She was immediately blinded by flashing lights, all the cameras trained on her. Y/n almost started to walk away when she remember Lily. Turning quickly, y/n walked over to the passenger side and opened the door, allowing Lily out.

When she stepped out, the flicker of the cameras started getting even louder, if possible. People started yelling, trying to get the inside scoop.

"Who is she? What are you doing with her? Is she your partner? What was it with Elizabeth and you? When you helped her into your car? Is there something in between you two? What is your opinion on the movie? Is there anything you'd like to say?"

Y/n's hand found Lily's as they walked to the entrance. There the paparazzi wouldn't be allowed inside, but instead hundreds of reporters and journalists would be there.