Chap. 15 - The Dinner

At the dinner, everybody was having a good time. Laughing and enjoying their last dinner with each other for a long time.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" Chris H. asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"The trailer for Avengers: Friends (the movie's name) is coming out in a few days. The paparazzi will do everything to get a glimpse of you." Chris H. explained.

"Oh. I hadn't thought about that yet. I don't know. It can't be the bad can it?"

Everyone laughed.

"Oh trust me it can be bad," Mark told y/n.

Y/n was always nervous when it came to being around people she didn't know. If she messed up and the fans + paparazzi hated her, it could end badly.

Lizzie noticed y/n go quiet. She knew how it felt to be overwhelmed. She held y/n's hand and squeezed it. Grabbing her attention and giving her a reassuring smile.

Lily noticed, "Awwwww. Look at the lovebirds!"

Every one directed their attention towards y/n and Lizzie.

"I know right? Like, get a room!" Aaron joked.

They shared a good laugh. After they diverted their attention somewhere else, y/n shot daggers at Lily with her eyes. Lily shrugged and grinned knowingly.

Y/n wasn't angry at her though. With the cast, it felt like family. Nothing ever seemed personal. Y/n finally felt like she belonged and she never wanted to leave.

***
After the dinner, the cast separate and went their separate ways. Y/n and Lizzie were heading back to y/n's apartment since they didn't want to separate.

When they reached her apartment, they quickly changes into more comfortable clothes and laid down with each other.

"Wanna watch a movie?" y/n wondered.

"Sure, why not."

"You pick, I'm gonna make popcorn," y/n said as she left the room.

Lizzie chose the movie and they ate the popcorn before they dozed off, cuddling each other.

Y/n didn't want anything to change.