Prolouge

Ophelia 'Opal' Everfrom, princess of Mounu, a beautiful starry kingdom, filled with nighttime blues and glowing dandelions, kingdom of the crystal butterflies.

Opal came from a troubled father, king Sofaruu, someone who was scarred as a child from the war of Mounu and the Black Crystal Summoners. To many different kingdoms, he's known as 'peculiar' and 'odd', people have been worried he wouldn't be a good father...

But he was, in the eyes of Opal and the whole kingdom of course. He was steered in the right direction when it came to fathering by his female knights and maids who have been with him since he was as young.

He would place her in the butterfly garden, which had magical blossom flowers who would watch over her while she slept.

And even though he hid in his castle most of the years of ruling Mounu, because of having Opal he tried his best to socialize with his kingdom.

Things started getting better and he started healing from the painful traumas of the war, but that all changed...

Opal possessed great power inside of herself, it came from her mother, Anay. Although her mother died, she gave her powers to Opal, she knew she would be a great princess.

Yet, word got around to the people of Mounu feared the most, the Black Crystal Summoners. And because of that, they attacked the kingdom, using a new spell they discovered to crystallize people, freezing them for eternity.

.

A knight swung the castle doors open, eyes wide with fear, breathing heavy. "They have come."
"They..." Sofaruu thought for a minute before coming to the realization.

"Hide the princess!" He wailed out, running to the stop of the tower. Maids and Knights struggled to help, since they all got crystallized.

"There's no hiding now."

Sofaruu gasped, as he laid eyes on the man he feared the most...Gramorr.
"Please...she's my daughter!" He sobbed out, nearly choking on his tears.

"Oh you poor poor thing, you're daughter would perish living with a troubled father like you."
Gramorr gripped onto Opal as she cried out. "NO!" Sofaruu tugged.

Gramorr's grip slipped as he scratched the young princesses eyes.

Her dark brown eyes turned cloudy for a mere second, then went back to normal?

As Sofaruu held onto his screaming baby, he closed his eyes...the fantasy he was once living would be gone, Gramorr would kill him, and his baby.

"AHAAAA!"
Suddenly, one of the most powerful Knights in Mounu, Acida, kicked Gramorr, resulting in them fighting.

Sofaruu took the opportunity and teleported to Earth.

He appeared in a random forest, placing Opal down.
"I'm sorry." Is all he could say.
"Crystal Mouxine," A purple, crystal butterfly formed in his palm, placing it on her nose.

Opal immediately stop crying, looking at her father.

"I'll see you in another lifetime, my beloved."